8. truth or dare

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"Jiwoo can you like put some more effort in blowing those balloons? They literally have no air in them." Jungwon finished tying a balloon as he went forward to inflate another one. I struggled with those balloons and was for sure out of air at that point.

"Bro my lungs are literally deflating right now. Lemme do those helium balloons pleaseee." "Umm no?" Heeseung shook his head lightly as he decorated the cake making me pouted.

It was Friday, so the surprise was in a couple hours. Jugyeong and I went to the boys' dorm to help them with the preparations and it was probably my first actually seeing the entire house properly. And it was huge. And dirty. After helping them clean the house we all divided the work.

Me and Jungwon to do the normal balloons, Heeseung to decorate the cake, Jake to do the helium balloons and Jay and Jugyeong to do the cooking. Sunoo took Sunghoon and Niki out to keep them distracted, altogether an awesome plan if only I could inflate the balloons properly.

"Then let me help you decorate the cake." I showed out my puppy eyes to convince them just to keep my body's air bags safe. "I'm done already." He laughed seeing me narrow my eyes. "Stop teasing her hyung and just help with the balloons since you're done." Jake from the other side of the room said out. With helium in his mouth.

I tried holding my laugh but miserably failed. And the next moment all four of us were laughing. Even Jay and Jugyeong who were in the kitchen started laughing. "Helium balloons are the best for real." Jungwon tried not to cry.

-

Finally I was done blowing the balloons after an eternity. "Imma just go grab something to eat." The kitchen smelt like heaven when me and Jake entered it. "My eyes and nose feel blessed." Jake took a deep breathe and let it out. "We are great cooks and we know that." Jay puts his hand on Jugyeong's shoulder and Jugyeong nodded. Tried striking a cool pose but nevermind.

"Jiwoo is hungry. So we came to get her some food." I looked at Jake raising my eyes. "Jake you literally told me outside that we are gonna steal everything we find here."

"Nope babies you ain't getting anything." Jugyeong and Jay pulled us out of the kitchen making us whine.

-

"I just got a text from Sunoo. They are outside." We quickly hid in our places as Jay turned off the lights. "I need to sneeze." I whispered to myself as somebody hold my nose making me have a heart attack. "Uhh don't move. Just hold your sneeze in." Jay whispered by my ear. I stopped breathing. He was so close. Oml kill me please thank you.

The door opened slowly revealing the three guys. "Sunoo you took like hundred selfies with us. Why do you want more-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" We all shouted, Heeseung burst the banner as they flinched. Sunghoon laughed it out coolly as he approached us while Niki looked like he had a heart attack with the sudden surprise. Sunoo was in the worst position even though he knew we were going to surprise them. He legit ran away.