19. feelings

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

I walked in a not so stable position since I was too tired after everything that happened today. One thing that kept lingering on my mind was Jiah's statement. "You like him, right?" I can't even figure out my feelings but do I actually like him? Uhh probably not. Even if I did I don't really think Jay would still like me back. He probably sees me like a friend. Yea... Just a good friend.

I came out of my thoughts opening the door to get inside the house. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" My heart jumped out of a window as I placed my hand on my left chest as it was beating fast. I let out a deep breath as I saw everyone in the room with party poppers in their hands. "Holy-"

"Congratulations Jiwoo for finally being cleared out." Jugyeong came forward with a smile in her face. Oh so this is why they are celebrating. I see. I gave them a bright and genuine smile. "I missed that smile." Jake softly said. "Alright let's eat the cake. I'm so tired." Niki ran to the kitchen to bring the cake.

-

The boys and us were hanging out for about an hour before they decided to go since everyone was too tired. I looked to see a smiling Jay get out of the house. NOoo I needed to talk to him. But it was too late. He already left.

I sighed sitting on my bed after freshening up. Why do I want to talk to him so much? I don't even have anything to say to him. Oh wait I needed to thank him. For helping me. I took my phone as I started typing.

Me :
Sleeping?

I waited for bit only to find him replying back.

Jay :
Not yet.

Jay :
Do you have something to say?

Me :
Oh

Me :
Umm yea

Me :
Thank you.

Jay :
Uhh why??

Me :
For going to my school
and finding Jiah

Me :
And also for taking my side.

Jay :
Ooo you sound like you're whipped
for me ;)

Jay :
But you're welcome

Me :
Gosh you're so weird.

Me :
Oh and also sorry

Me :
You got into a fight because of me

Jay :
I'm this close to throwing my shoe at you