15. day out

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"Ahhhhhhh." I shouted violently moving around my bed. "Gosh why was I so rude to them?" I was feeling guilty. My friends were just helping me. And me being the bitch I'm in return shouted at them for defending me. And it was killing me inside. Suddenly I heard everyone entering the house which made me peek through my bedroom door. They looked..... happy?

Well shouldn't I be relaxed that their mood isn't off because of me. And the next moment I heard my name being called. "Jiwoo! Come out. We brought dinner." Sunoo shouted as he excitedly grabbed his chopsticks and sat down to eat. I see food. I want it. So I went out to get it (a/n gosh I tried making it sound like 7 rings. IgNoRe)

"There you are." Jugyeong gave me a pretty smile as I smiled back awkwardly. What's with this sudden behavior change? I stood there for a while before someone noticed. "Aren't you gonna eat? Fine I'll take the-" Sunghoon was about to grab my food when I slapped his hand making him pout. I quickly sat beside them and started eating as they gossipped. But I needed to say sorry to them. For what happened today. And I gathered up my strength and finally spoke. "Did you know chickens could fly-" I cut off Niki in the middle of his chicken theory.

"Umm guys.." They all looked at me while I bit my lips nervously moving my eyes here and there. "I'm sorry for today. I shouldn't have shouted at you guys. And Jay umm an extra sorry to you as well for-" Before I could finish Jay shoved a piece of meat in my mouth making me stop in the middle as I looked at him with confused eyes. "Come on Jiwoo. Forget it." He said giving me a cheesy smile as I raised my eyebrows at him. But instead of asking anything I just forgot it like he told.

-

Morning came but it was quiet. Why? Duh school's off. I laid down on my bed asleep while enjoying my dream. The weather was perfect. It was cold but acceptable. Like a spring morning. The birds were chirping. And I was smiling as I saw Jungkook perform euphoria in front of me. Gosh why does he sound so real right now. It's supposed be a dream. Wait what? He was going away. I furrowed my eyebrows in the middle of my sleep moving around trying to reach him. Until I finally fell off my bed.

Which means breaking my butt bones.

There was an extremely loud sound of me falling from the bed and unfortunately it woke me up making me feel disappointed.

And moreover I heard my phone ringing. I forgot my ringtone was euphoria. Great. I whined and grabbed my phone while rubbing my butt. Surprisingly it was Sunoo who called. "Hell-" I was cut off by Sunoo shouting from the other side.

"Jiwoo you finally woke up. What the heck? I called you for like 50 times now. Do you like...die when you sleep??" I kept the phone away from my ears since I could still hear everything clearly and looked at the time. It was 10am. So early. "What do you want Sunoo?" I lazily said while yawning. "Yah wake up will you??" He continued shouting. "Anyways come out quickly. We're waiting for you and Jugyeong forgot the keys and locked the house so we can't get inside and splash water- I mean wake you up." Sunoo scoffed as I heard a sorry from Jugyeong from the other side. I quickly looked out of the window to see Jungwon, Sunoo, Niki and Jugyeong all dressed up waving at me.