Me just sittin' over here smiling while thinking of revenge.............

I truly hate this job. I thought to myself. I mean don't get me wrong I love work and coffee but between having to chase Adrien and having to manage Mr Agrest's business while he goes around and starts akumatizing random people I really am thinking of quitting. Not to mention the fact that I am technically killing myself for Gabriel.

 A soft sigh escaped me as I finally finish the last of my emails.

 "I'm all done sir if you don't need me for anything else I would like to go home."

"Feel free to leave, Nathalie, there's nothing that I need you for, at least not at the moment."

 "Thank you, sir, I will see you tomorrow, have a nice night."

"You too."

  FINALLY IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!

(Me when the last school bell goes and I can go home)

That took forever I mean I had to answer 57 emails today. Not to mention the amount of paperwork that needed to get done. I'm pretty sure that my hand will be permanently injured from now on, unless I were to take a trip into magical Paris. I haven't done that in years. I wonder what would happen if I were to take the peacock miraculous and leave?

I mean it's not like anything's stopping  me, and if I do recall I still have that mansion in the middle of the forbidden forest that I can move to. Okay now I'm definitely going to go into the magical side of Paris. I really should so that I can find out what's going on.