9. man I cant do this

I was running my fingers through his thick dark hair. He wrapped his hands tightly around my waist and lifted me up. He approached a wall with me in his arms and pushed me against it. I moaned loudly.
Al kissed me up and down my neck. It felt like heaven. My whole body trembled with delight and my heart was pounding hard.
I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped kissing my neck and tits for a while and he stared in my eyes. He examined my whole face and didnt miss a detail. He laid his eyes on my lips and then on my eyes again.
I took a deep breath and tenderly stroked his right cheek and our lips collided. I couldnt get enough of the taste of his lips and tongue. I was  so horny I was whining and breathed so fast.
Then he put me on the ground while still passionately kissing me. He seemed he couldnt stop. He squeezed my ass and moved eagerly toward my thighs. He ran his hands up and down my legs and then got to the inner thighs. I rolled my eyes cause of pleasure and I finally had guts and grabbed his dick firmly. His dick was so fucking hard that I couldnt think of anything other than having it inside me.
" Oh Jesus..." he moaned with his eyes rolled.
And then he moved from my inner thighs to my dripping pussy.
" Uhhh fuck!" I screamed.
" Ohh fuck you're so wet.. you're so fucking wet baby..." he growled from horniness and he touched my clit. I squeezed his huge thick cock and he moaned even more.
" Fuck man, I cant do this." he suddenly stopped and turned his back on me.I didnt know what was the point.
" Shit!" he cursed and slammed his fist against the wall.  Then he turned back to me.
" I'm sorry... It was stronger than me... I can't control myself." he apologised and came closer to me.
" I... That's okay. I don't know what happened..." I breathed out. I didnt know what should I say... I didn't want him to think I'm a whore and that I'm sleeping with anyone. And also I wanted him to think that he won't fuck me that easily.
I couldn't say ' come on just fuck me already' even if I wanted to. Hahaha.
" I hope you won't be scared of me now. " he smiled sadly. " I'm not an old perv... Don't worry you're safe here, little girl." he said while stroking my cheek and I think my whole existence just... melted. He said 'little girl'. I was getting horny again.
" I know. I trust you... " I wanted to say daddy. But I couldn't. I dont even know if he knows that daddy issues are a thing. Maybe I'm gonna tell him sometimes.