16. shut up

It felt as if the time has stopped.
Once he was all there I moaned and wanted to cry with pleasure.
The most enchanting thing was Al's face and the dark devil eyes above me.

With each thrust, Al sighed loudly with his mouth open and kept his eyes on me. I looked back at him and kept looking deep into his dark eyes. There was something so tempting about them. I've never experienced anything like this in my entire life.

" Al, I should tell you something..." I let out between sighs.
" Yeah honey... Tell me..." he breathed out.
" I don't take any pills so please, be careful..."
" Don't worry." the corners of his mouth rose up slightly and he licked his teeth.

He thrusted slowly but thoroughly. He always put his whole dick in me. It was very intense and I felt him so tight in my pussy. Well I didn't get a dick in a year so that figures.

I was enjoying it so much. His wrinkles and even his age excited me so much, to be honest. I finally had a grown man in me who knows how to fuck me right.

He looked into my eyes with his intense, confident, seductive look, his eyes narrowed slightly. I knew that look very well from his sex scenes, but I just couldn't believe this is happening in real time, to me.

He began to thrust a bit faster causing me moan even more. His hair was messy and the sweaty strands of his hair fell to his forehead. I ran through his hair with my fingers and put them back in place.

I felt he started to be even harder and thrust even faster.
" Oh yeah come on, fuck me!" I screamed with an emphatic f.
" Oh, god." he breathed out silently. He fucked me faster, just like I wanted him to.
" Faster!" I shouted almost crying.

Al covered my mouth with his hand making it impossible for me to scream.
"Shh, we're not alone here." he was so sweet.
But I didn't want him to be that sweet. I wanted him to fuck me faster.
I screamed even louder but it was impossible to say something he would understand to.

" SHUT UP!" he shouted at me with gritted teeth and thrusted so hard it hurt. His dick was so big that when he did that it really  hurt.

I just closed my eyes in pleasure and tilted my head back.

He stopped fucking me and pulled his dick out.
" Turn around. " he commanded. I obeyed his command.
" Good girl." he smiled with drops of sweat running down his forehead. I was lying on my belly. He grabbed me by the hips and pushed me up to his crotch. He squeezed my ass and shoved his cock hard in me.

I whimpered out in pain but pleasure at the same time.
" Oh yeah, you so tight." he moaned.

He grabbed me by the waist and began thrusting the fastest of the whole time.
" Oh ...my...goooood..." I was crying out in satisfaction.
" Oh fuck I'm coming .." he said pulling his dick out with his hand. Then he put his dick in between my ass cheeks, stroked his dick one time and cummed on my ass. The timing was perfect.