13. lets get lost

I didnt know what to say... I just looked him in his furious eyes. I was so turned on. I love when he's talking to me like that... but I shouldn't let him do it. I'm not his property... but still.
"And what was I supposed to do? Lay in bed and wait for you? I was hungry and I had no idea where you were." I told him with fear in my eyes.
" So when you hungry you go and get coked up or what?! Do you even know what could happen to you? You are not in Italy here!" he said and his look in my eyes was so intense. I just couldn't take it anymore.
I put my lips on his and kissed him. I couldn't get enough of him. He kissed me back passionately. His hand moved from my hands to my neck. He grabbed my neck and almost choked me. That made me so wet. I stroked his amazing thick hair.
" Al Pacino! Oh my god! " I heard all of a sudden. He stopped kissing me and looked at the man who said it. Brando was already gone.
" Oh fuck..." Al said.
In a moment, a lot of people had gathered at the toilet door.
" We gotta get out of here baby." he said with caring tone in his sexy voice and grabbed my shoulder.
" Al!! Can you take a photo with me?"
" TONY MONTANA!"
" Al can you sign this please?"
All of the people were so annoying. We both got off the ground and wanted to get out of this mess. But the toilets were full of people.
" Sorry guys but it's not the time. I love you all but respect this please." he said with a tired face.
A couple of people were taking videos of us and photos and I knew we fucked up. But when Al said that, they actually let us go.
Al smiled at me and grabbed me by my waist.
"OHH who's that?"
" That's your new chick?"
He was ignoring that. I rather didn't say anything.
So we could finally get out of the toilets. The club was almost empty, because all of the visitors came to see Al on the toilets.
So we walked to the exit and Al's hands began to slide on my ass. I was fucking horny.
There were bunch of people looking at us when we were leaving, all of them had their mouths opened. Some of them tried to take a photo with Al but he ignored them.
We got out and... I haven't seen so many people in a long time. There were also a lot of paparazzis. They took some photos of us, i was trying to cover my face up because I felt awful. I had dilated pupils and quite possibly a cocaine powdered nose. This is really fucked up.
Everyone tried to get to Al, but he quickly took me to the car, which he parked right in front of the club. Thank god. When we sat down, Al sighed.
" I'm sorry for that. I should've told you that I'm going somewhere... But I didn't know how. I don't even have your phone number." I told him when he started driving.
" Sofia... I'm sorry too. I don't know what was wrong with me. I mean... It's your life and your decisions. But I was worried, you were on your own there, anything could happen. People here are sick. If I knew I would go with you or get some backup guy for you, that would keep an eye on you. " he said and looked at me. I smiled sadly.
" You're my little pussycat. No one can hurt you. " he whispered warmly and put his right hand on my left thigh. Oh no... again. That man wants to kill me for real. Oh fuck. He just said I'm his LITTLE pussycat. How fucking cute and sexy is that?
I stared at him and I admired his side profile...

GUYS! Thank you so so much for reading this story and for all your positive feedback.🥺Dont forget to comment and like this part if you want to. Dont worry it will get even more interesting just stay tuned! 😝
Love you all! ❤️