18. thats my coffee

I didn't know what to think. Kick her out? Why is she even living here then? He doesn't love her?
I had a lot of questions but decided to keep them to myself for now.
" Okay... That's up to you." I was kinda sad that I'm gonna be in my bed all alone.
He caressed my cheeks with his both hands and he was so close I could feel his warm breath on my face.

He looked me right in the eyes. I looked down, because I felt... I don't know. Used? If that's the right word.

Then he gave me a kiss on my forehead.
" Good night." he told me with that raspy voice.
" Good night." I replied still looking down with a sad smile on my face.
He walked away.

I got to my room and checked my phone. It was almost 4am. I was so tired I thought I'll pass out. The effects of coke were almost all gone.
I noticed I got one message from my teacher. Fuck, school. I almost forgot.
" Sofia, where have you been all day, that you missed all your online classes?"
I just left it on read and fell asleep immediately.

MORNING

" Why you just can't act normal?" I heard Meital.

Ugh here we go again. Why do I never close the door? I checked the time. 10am. Amazing, six hours of sleep. This day's gonna suck I know that.

" Don't start with that shit now. I'm tired." I heard Al's irritated voice. He seemed to be so tired as I did. Then the voices fell silent and I heard nothing else.
I unlocked my phone and turned off the airplane mode, I always turn it on when I go to sleep.

I got 12 message notifications on ig. What's wrong? I opened a chat with my bestie. The thing I saw... well. She sent me an article. Article about me and Al.
The title said " AL PACINO SEEN IN A CLUB WITH A TEEN GIRL!"
Oh fuuuuuuuck.
There were photos of us walking to Al's car.I was covering myself on the photos but you could still see my face.

The article was kinda long. There was something about Al and then it said : " Who is this mysterious girl? At first all of the visitors thought that it's his daughter Olivia Pacino, but this girl is completely different. Does the world-famous actor Al Pacino like young girls? Or the middle age crisis is hitting hard?"

Whatt the actual fuck. Oh poor Al. I felt bad for him. And I look like thrash in these photos! Thank god they can barely see my face.
I just replied my friend "Hahaha it was wild"
and I decided I should get some food. I was really hungry.

So I got up and got my black underwear on and on top of it my robe. I brushed my hair a bit and looked at my bare face. I looked like 16yo like that. But I love my face even without makeup, I look so pure and innocent.

So I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I was feeling kinda bad for doing that because I still wasn't feeling home there. I was just a guest. But I was so hungry I had to eat something. I opened the fridge and there was some iced starbucks latte. So I took that, I definitely needed it. And then I got one banana from the bowl full of fruit that was placed on the counter.

I took my food and went upstairs. I was almost in front of my room but... I met Olivia. Ugh.
I tried to ignore her and just go to my room but she didn't let me.
" Wait you bitch!" she yelled.
" What's the problem?" I asked her.
" You got MY coffee. MY dad bought me that. ITS MINE!" she yelled and tried to get the coffee. But I was holding it real tight. I kinda laughed because she was so funny.
" Your dad? Well I don't care, he's my daddy too now. " I replied and laughed. I saw her red angry face.
" OLIVIA!" Al shouted at her, standing in the doorway of his bedroom. I wonder if he heard the thing I said.

She stopped and looked at him.
"Come here." he said and pointed his finger to the ground in front of him.
She just swallowed empty and went there.
The corners of my mouth trembled as I wanted to laugh. But I know I couldn't. I gotta act a bit... Al gotta think I like his daughter or at least that I'm sad about how she treats me.
" Don't you dare talk to Sofia like that. She's not a bitch. You are grounded." he said with a pissed look on his face.