23. before the storm

I told Al I wanted to get some smoothie or fresh, so we stopped at some cafe and I got some. Then we went back to his house.

———-———-————————————————

I went up to my room, ignoring Meital and Olivia looking at us and I had some time for myself before the dinner. The dinner was scheduled for 8pm and when I looked at the time, it was 3:40pm. Thats a looot of time. I'm gonna relax a bit.

I threw the covered dress on my bed and sat down. I didnt even have time lately to check my socials. So I opened my instagram, so many messages from my boyfriend. I guess exboyfriend now. He definitely saw the pics in the news.

Then there were so many other messages, I didnt have the energy for responding all, so I closed the instagram and checked my online school. I don't have any homework done.
There was a bunch of messages again, all the teachers were giving me bad marks and was worried because I wasn't responding. Ugh.

I decided to tell them everything, so I wrote an email saying that I'm out of the country and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to Italy, when the e-classes quit. I mean, when we'll have to go to school in person. I was curious about what they're gonna respond.

I also checked the news again, and in the comments section of the article about me and Al were so many rude comments. As always. They were saying that Al is a perv who likes to fuck young girls, some said that he's in the middle age crisis and that I'm just some gold digger. I never really understood people that are making comments about other's lives.
It's my life, not yours!

Anyways, I spent some time on my phone, just laying in bed and relaxing.
I noticed it was 6:38pm. I should already go prepare myself!

I took a shower, washed my hair and shaved. I hate my body hair so much...It always grows so fast. Thats a real struggle of us, girls with dark hair.

Then I got my makeup done, I did a lightweight foundation and countour again, basic brown eyeshadow and red lips. I put on a bit of liquid highlighter to achieve a natural glow. Then curled my hair and slicked them back a bit.

I dressed up, took my bag and scented myself with my iconic parfume. I left my room and shut the door.
"You're ready?" Al asked me, he probably heard that. His voice was coming from downstairs.

I walked to the staircase, like a real lady. When I was in front of it, I saw Al standing at the front door. He was wearing a perfect fitting creamy suit with a vest. He kinda looked like the one he wore in Bobby Deerfield. I can say he was absolutely stunning.

He turned around and immediately laid his eyes on me. I smiled slightly and slowly walked down the stairs, holding the railing. Al kept staring at me with apparent lust in his eyes.

I walked downstairs and stood in front of him, facing him. It all felt like a real fairytale... or these romantic movies, in which you always know what's gonna happen next.

" Where are you two going?" FUUUCK, Meital. I forgot about her. Okay, I didnt know that was gonna happen.

In the next part, you'll see what the dinner's gonna be like, if Sofia will like it or not. Is Meital gonna have a problem with Al taking Sofia to this significant event?
Did you like this part? If yes, leave a comment!
You'll find out! Stay tuned guys, love you! xx ❤️