17. you could be my daddy

" Oh yeah... you're perfect baby." he sighed and caressed my booty. I looked over my shoulder and I saw Al's exhausted but satisfied face. I felt warm cum on my back and my ass.

" Come on, we're gonna take a shower..." he said, spanked my ass and smirked. I couldn't help but smile like a crazy. I already knew I was falling for him.

I took my robe, Al put on his undies and we were ready to go. I really gotta wash the robe then.

It was around 3 am so the whole house was quiet. I bet Meital heard my screams. I'm wondering what fight I'm gonna hear this morning.

When we got to the bathroom, Al took my robe off and his undies too. After that he grabbed my hand and we walked to the shower. It was the one built in the wall with a glass walls around it. Really minimalistic and appealing. So we walked in, Al turned on the hot water.
" Is the temperature fine?" he asked facing me and stroking my shoulder.
" Yeah it's alright..." I answered his question and pressed my tiny body against his muscular, father-like one. I loved the contrast...

He smoothed my wet hair and then examined my whole teen body with his big hands. He stopped at my small firm titties. I have kinda like love hate relationship with them. They're small but not that small and I like the shape. I rather have smaller firm boobs than some big hanging ones. He began to squeeze and stroke them with his bloodshot eyes still pinned at mine.

" I love your perky tits." he growled in my ear.
I couldn't help it and just kissed him as a response.
He returned my kisses passionately. I wanted him to fuck me again because... well I didn't come. I needed a bit more time...
I grabbed his dick because I was so horny.

" You can't get enough of that huh?" he asked with a seductive grin on his face.
I just shook my head with my eyes closed.
" But I'm too tired. You gotta remember I'm an elderly man." he laughed.
" No...you're not." I laughed a bit too.
" Honey, I could be your grandfather." he responded and took a shower gel. He got some on his hand.
" Turn around." he said. I did what he wanted me to.

" You could be my daddy." I told him when he massaged my back and behind the neck. When he heard that, he remained silent for a while and then he ran his hands up to my ass and he started massaging it too. Then I felt his fingers caressing my pussy.
" Yeah you right... Don't you mind that?" he asked and he laid his head on the space between my shoulder and neck from behind.
" To be honest... I dont mind the age gap. It's just a number. " I answered. I could't say that it fucking turns me on. He didn't say anything.

When we washed each other, we got out of the shower and I put on my robe again. Al put on his boxers and grabbed my waist.
" Baby... You can go to sleep to your room. " he told me.
" Yeah? What you mean?" I didn't know why is he saying that. I thought he's gonna go with me?
" Look... I can't leave Meital alone there. If she wakes up and I wont be next to her, she'll be pissed."
What the fuck why does he even care about her? I raised my eyebrows and looked down.
" I know what you thinking now. That I'm just fucking with you. No... I gotta do that with her at least for a while. But the thing I've done today... she could sue me for that. And I don't want that. It would be everywhere in the papers. After some time I gotta kick her out but not now." he explained.