15. baby come to me

He looked down to me and with right hand he ran his fingers through his hair. His mouth opened a bit that I could see his teeth.
When his pants were down, I pulled down his boxers and I could see his pumped thick cock. I grabbed it asap and my mouth went wide open. I let out a loud sigh. I looked at his crotch and then up straight to his eyes. He was watching me intensively, waiting for me to suck him.
" You got such a big cock Al..." I grunted and licked my upper lip.
" What you waitin' for then."
I smiled seductively and slowly licked his dick from its root to the tip while staring in his eyes. I could see he clenched his entire body and as he moaned loudly he rolled his eyes.
I spit on his dick and stroked it slowly, then began licking his balls and sucking it. And damn, he loved that.
" Oh fuck" he said through gritted teeth. " You know what you doin'..." I guess that was a compliment.
After that I finally got his cock in my mouth. I stuck out my long tongue and slipped his dick deep down my throat. It wasn't extremely long but it was really thick so I was choking on it.
" Oh fuck yeah baby, put it all in there..." he commanded me. I put his whole dick in my throat. My stomach turned and I knew I had reached my limit.
" Yes, good girl." he was so horny I could smell it. When I gasped I got his dick out and started sucking it back and forth.
He pulled my hair and thrusted in the same motions as I sucked his dick.
" Yeah come on. " he growled and thrusted even quicker. My head couldn't even go quicker on it's own so he had to pull it by my hair.
I was groaning with his cock in my mouth, I was so wet I just wanted him to finally come inside me. But I should be careful... I don't use any kind of contraception and although I'd love to have his baby, I'm too young for that.
He stopped pulling my head and got me up on my feet. He encircled my waist with his right hand and pushed me tightly against him.
I felt his hard dick poking me in my stomach. He kissed me and with his left hand he was squeezing my ass.
I began jerking off his cock while we were kissing each other.
" I can't resist you." he whispered in my ear and nibbled my earlobe. Then he picked me up and walked to bed with me in his arms.
He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He licked my belly and then moved to my wet pussy. He opened my legs with his hands and got his head all the way up my pussy.
He was licking my clit gently and carefully slid his finger into me.
" Oh god!" I yelled and held tightly onto the blankets.
He stared at me with his dark striking eyes while eating me out.
" Fuck yeah Al... you're so good." I breathed out .
He put another finger in me and worked his magic. I couldn't get enough.
" Fuck me already, please, just fuck me!" I screamed and almost cried because I needed his cock desperately.
He didn't wait for anything and got on top again and in one smooth move, he finally penetrated me.