Chapter 1: 🍑

Beomgyu's POV

One day I just found out that I'm being married off to the daughter of one of our biggest shareholders. She's beautiful, has a big future (oppai) , sexy… but I'm not ready to be a husband yet.

I want to enjoy being a single young man, away from the responsibility of a married man.

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Hueningkai asked me, as my eyes focused on the screen of my phone, busy scrolling.

"I'm sure, and no one can stop me even Saitama. So you just keep quiet there if you don't want me to throw you out the window." I said to him, my eyebrows arched as the man with pink hair captured my eyes.

Damn, he's handsome… he's hot too! perfect package. I immediately checked his bio.

「   Hi! I'm Yeonjun and I'm 22.
If you're looking for a perfect boyfriend... baby I'm definitely the one you're looking for.

I'm good at acting so if you plan to introduce me to your parents, relatives or friends... I'm in.

I love dancing, singing and rapping.

I'm also good at cooking, but don't be lazy to try to cook your own food.

My favorite food is ramyeon, for me ramyeon is one of the kind.

I hope you're not going to be jealous of ramyeon, if I choose it over you.

I could start a physical fight with anyone who would messes with you.

And the most important information about me…

I'm huge and good in bed~ 💋

Contact me here: xxx xxx

Okay, so what did I read just now? Hmm… but this 'Yeonjun' I like his bio. But seriously? Pink hair?! he said he was huge… what does he mean by that part? and based on his appearance, he's obviously a power of bottom.  (he thought :v)

I immediately message him with the phone number on his bio, and he immediately responds.

Me:

Hello! I am interested in hiring you as my boyfriend. Can we meet?

From: xxx xxx

Sure baby, where is the location?

Ah obviously this man is good at flirting huh …And he calls me 'baby'?!

Me:

At the blue hour cafe
(=^・^=)v

From: xxx xxx

ok~ tomorrow 2 p.m. baby~

"Hyung!!! are you sure? You will meet this stranger?!" Hueningkai asked me out loud. I feel something explode inside my ear.

"Yes!"

"What if he's a serial killer? If he's a psychopath? If he's a rapist?! What if he's a thief?!" Hueningkai asked me one question after another.