Chapter 4:🍑

3rd Person's POV

The party that organized by the Chois went smoothly. Guests enjoy talking while sipping their expensive drinks, while others are busy eating. Some are busy discussing what Beomgyu's father might say later. A group of women can't wait to see Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Hueningkai checks his phone occasionally. He sent many messages to his Beomgyu hyung. None of them got a response. It has been an hour since Beomgyu was summoned to meet his parents. He worries what the hell happened. If their plan failed or Yeonjun made a mistake.

🍑🍑🍑

Everything seems like a big whole joke. However… Beomgyu said nothing, he remained silent.

His parents are still in a state of disbelief. Even Taehyun was speechless, his usual talkative brother was standing behind them, confused. They all seem to have something to say, but they can't figure out what.

Beomgyu is already on the brink of despair. Oddly, the only thing that keeps him strong is Yeonjun's big hand in his. Unlike him, Yeonjun doesn't show any signs of nervousness. He looked at the Choi family with a firm look and folded his lips. He threw the water into their fire, now he is waiting for their move.

Beomgyu's father broke the silence.

"How long have you been in a relationship?" He asked them.

"One year, sir," Yeonjun replied immediately.

"Since when?"

"In April. I met him at the dance event. He liked my dancing, then unexpectedly we talked. One thing led to another and now, here we are."

"It makes no sense. Beomgyu is not a big fan of dancing." Beomgyu's father replied. Yeonjun smiled, he didn't expect it to be difficult to convince this hag.

"According to Beomgyu, he has been living on his own for a long time. Maybe that's why you don't know that he loves to dance now… am I right baby Gyu?" Yeonjun looked behind him to see Beomgyu.

"Yes you are right Jjunie…" Beomgyu mentally slapped himself, he was annoyed with himself because of the nickname he called his fake boyfriend. His father eyes him seriously.

"And how come we haven't heard anything about in this relationship?" His father asked.

"Yes, my son Beomgyu, why didn't you tell us? Do you know anything about this Taehyun?" His mother asked, Taehyun shook his head.

"Beomgyu hyung didn't tell me about his Boyfriend. Probably because we're busy studying and we don't have time to talk anymore." Taehyun replied.

"Beomgyu, why don't we know about this?" Their father asked him again, he came out behind of Yeonjun and then sighed.

"Because I'm afraid you won't accept him." He bit the bottom of his lip, Yeonjun tightened his grip on him.

"What do you mean by that?" Even though his father knew what Beomgyu was referring to, he chose to hear it right in Beomgyu's mouth.

"It's because he comes from humble means, Dad…" Beomgyu replied in a low voice.

"Beomgyu, stop being kind. You can say it." Yeonjun said, smiling softly at him before facing his parents.

"He means I'm not rich, sir… He's a star in the sky and I'm just an ordinary person watching him from above, if I'm being poetic."

"So you knew it then, you're not worthy of my son? He has a lot of money, compared to you who don't  have a proper job." Yeonjun is silent while Beomgyu is irritated by his  father's insult to his fake boyfriend.