Chapter 6: 🍑

3rd Person's POV

Yeonjun's move to Beomgyu's house went smoothly somehow. Except for their argument over Yeonjun's luggage. Beomgyu didn't want to help carry them. That's why Yeonjun is having a hard time carrying and arranging them in his room.

"You're done?" Beomgyu asked him.

"Are you blind sweetheart? You see I'm not done yet."

"I see, you kinda don't flirt with me anymore." Beomgyu said seriously as he played with the hem of his sweater. Yeonjun chuckled and then licked his lips.

"Why? did you miss me being flirty, baby? Don't worry… if you want. We can take a bath together later ~" He winked at him.

"No thanks, just hurry up there so we can talk about the new rules." Then Beomgyu walked away. Yeonjun was just looking in the direction where he was standing earlier.

"Heh… very interesting person, but he's too naive to live with someone he only met for five days. You trust me too much, Princess."He said to himself while smiling like a maniac.

🍑🍑🍑

They are currently in Beomgyu's room, discussing the rules they want to change and remove. Beomgyu sat on the couch while Yeonjun was lying on his bed very comfortable, he was looking in Beomgyu's direction.

"Wow, you are lying comfortably in my bed." Beomgyu said sarcastically to him, Yeonjun just gave him a smug smile.

"I'm going to start now… the rule number one is you can't flirt with others. Do you want to change that?" Beomgyu asked, Yeonjun yawned before answering, as if he was not interested.

"Yes, that rule is very unfair for a handsome creature like me." Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"What do you want then?"

"Hmm… I can flirt with women when I'm off work. How's that?" Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows.

"You can't live without flirting with women?" Beomgyu asked in a desperate and frustrated tone.

"Heh… you sound like a jealous girlfriend." Yeonjun teased him, Beomgyu took the pillow next to him and threw it at Yeonjun, the others caught it.

"I'm not jealous and you're not even my type! I just want us to be careful. You don't know what my parents can do."

"Tsk… boring… how about sex?" Yeonjun asked.

"Again?" Beomgyu is annoyed because Yeonjun can't really drop the issue about sex.

"You can't blame a lonely man, Princess."

"Argh! No, I don't want to!" Beomgyu shouted.

"But are we allowed to have sex with other people?" Yeonjun asked again, Beomgyu was stunned and then his eyes narrowed while looking at Yeonjun.

"Are you suggesting an orgy?" Beomgyu asked him confused.

"Nah baby, what do I mean we were allowed to see other people during those five months?"

"Oh…" Beomgyu thought for a moment.

"I thought you were single." Beomgyu mubled then hugged his fox plushie to his chest.

"Yes, but it's not for me what I'm asking for. I'm asking you."

"Hey… I'm not like you who can't live without having sex with others!" Beomgyu yelled cutely, how Yeonjun wishes to pinch his cheeks, even though he just insulted him.