Chapter 8:🍑

3rd Person's POV

"Wait, why did you drag me here?!" Beomgyu is irritated with his fake boyfriend because of his sudden behavior.

"Heh? You didn't get the cue? I'm just pretending to be jealous because you're messaging someone. To make all this shit more convincing." Yeonjun explained to his dear boss, grinning.

"Pretending? It's like you're really jealous. It hurts when you hold my wrist." Beomgyu said while rubbing his wrist. Yeonjun stared at it, feeling guilty, seeing it turn a little red.

"Sorry, my princess." He grabbed Beomgyu's wrist carefully.

"What are you doing?" His boss asked.

He didn't answer, he planted small kisses on his boss' red wrist. Beomgyu's eyes widened, but he did not stop Yeonjun. He just let his fake boyfriend kiss his wrist

As Yeonjun kissed Beomgyu's wrist, he stared straight into his eyes. He noticed the redness on his cheeks. He grinned in the middle of the kiss, he liked his boss' reaction whenever he was nervous. Until he wanted to see other reactions from him.

So his simple kiss became intense. He started sucking Beomgyu's wrist, he received a deep but weak moan. Beomgyu bit the bottom of his lip while looking at his fake boyfriend. His knees are weakening because of the pleasure he feels. When Yeonjun saw the reaction he wanted, he immediately stopped, because he might not be able to control himself if he continued it.

Beomgyu looked at him in disbelief.

"Why did you stop?" He asked irritably, he was just starting to get excited when Yeonjun stopped.

"To go back to your friends?" Yeonjun answered hesitantly, Beomgyu rolled his eyes and hit Yeonjun in the chest.

"Next time Choi Yeonjun, don't start something you can't finish."

"You are really cute my princess especially when you are angry~" coos semi-drunk Yeonjun, pinched Beomgyu's cheek. The latter removed his hand.

"Don't touch me! And then why did you suddenly disappear earlier huh? Where did you go? Don't tell me you flirted with one of the women out there and you had sex." Beomgyu exploded in anger.

"Wait, I thought we talked about it and agreed with each other." Yeonjun said, Beomgyu softened.

"Oh… I just agreed because it looks like you can't live without having sex. But that doesn't mean you can do it especially during your work hours."

"Please, you left me when we stepped into Hyuka's apartment. You didn't even bother to introduce me to your friends until your Changbin hyung noticed me and shouted. If you are a real boyfriend, you are in my all or whatever. You even left me with that San hyung of yours!" Yeonjun is also starting to get annoyed.

"San hyung just wants to talk to you!"

"Yes he does, but I hope you just stay by my side. How can we convince your friends that our relationship is real if you avoid me like a virus!"

"I'm not avoiding you like a virus!"

"You do!" Yeonjun looks so offended with his arms crossed, lips pouted, and whiny voice. He glares at Beomgyu with such accusation, he looks like a kid who was promised candy but didn’t get it. Beomgyu’s tempted to feel soft but he’s too annoyed right now. He sighs and rubs his forehead. 

"I'm sorry if I left you earlier, because I'm not really good when it comes to things like this." He admits.

"I know baby, you never had a girlfriend nor a boyfriend. But shit man, you could try to act like one. If we can’t even impress your friends, how the hell are we gonna impress your family?"