Chapter 5:🍑

3rd Person's POV

"Why are you so quiet? Don't you want to be with me for 5 months, baby?"

Yeonjun knows he can be tactless with his questions sometimes. He is not exactly good at words. His friends often corrected his diction and pronunciation, for Pete's sake. Not surprisingly, he often struggled with verbal communication.

His friend Soobin insists that Yeonjun sometimes lacks tactics. Combine that with his problem with words, he ends up saying the wrong things at the wrong time.

But of course, he doesn't fail when it comes to women. He was good at using beautiful and gentle words. Reason for them to give in on him. He always slept with different women, but because of his job now. He just relies on his right hand whenever he is horny. But for now he's staring at his fake boyfriend.

Opposite him, Choi Beomgyu was silent. His hot chocolate remains untouched and no longer hot. He was obviously lost in his thoughts.

After that confrontation through the garden, Beomgyu's family insisted that the couple stay behind so that they could be introduced to some of their guests. But Yeonjun pretends to be a bit drunk. So, Beomgyu took the opportunity and said they were leaving, using the excuse that he was going to take his boyfriend home.

But here they are, went to the Blue Hour Cafe to order hot chocolate and black coffee.

"Hey? You really need to talk to me. Otherwise, I would think you were just a figment of my imagination." He said, waving a hand in front of Beomgyu.

Beomgyu finally looked at him.

"Don't you agree? Don't you?"

"In what?"

"Extending your stay with me."

"I don't want to be a hindrance to your plans. I mean, there won't be much change in the contract."

"You're right…"

"What are you worried about then?"

"You might have to stay with me for a long time."

"I think we agreed that I would stay with you as your fake boyfriend."

"No, I mean live with me." Yeonjun almost broke his cup.

"Wait what? Why... do I have to live with you?"

"You see my parents, they are not the kind of people who immediately retreat.
I’m sure my dad thinks I’m taking nonsense. We really need to prove to them that we're madly in love and shit. You know what I'm saying?"

"Oh... how does living with you prove that we're madly in love and shit? Just admit that you don't want to be separated from me anymore." Yeonjun teased him.

"Eww no! And never!…  it's just… because that's the kind of person I am. I'm the kind of guy who wants a partner close... if I have a truly committed relationship. Don't worry. Besides the bonus up to your payment , I will cover your food and all your needs. You just have to stay with me for 5 months."

"Okay I understand baby, so… when do I move in?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. I'll pick you up." Yeonjun nodded in understanding.

"By the way, you also need to know about my friends."

"I already know Hyuka… so you have other friends?" Beomgyu rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Of course yes, Hyuka is not my only friend. I have many friends."

"Heh… then I still need to get along  with rich people… huh?" Yeonjun combed his pink hair backwards with his fingers. Beomgyu is disgusted with the fact that he's drooling because of this.