Chapter 3:🍑

3rd Person's POV

The long-awaited day has arrived, the day of the party where Beomgyu introduces Yeonjun as his  boyfriend to his parents. Beomgyu is currently waiting for his fake boyfriend at their meeting place. He was a little worried and Yeonjun might not have worn the suit he bought.

Because apart from being flirtatious, pervert and arrogant, Yeonjun is also stubborn. Beomgyu, on the other hand, can't deny that Yeonjun's strange demeanor makes him even hotter.

The knock on the other side of his car window disturbed his thoughts. He opened the window of his car to see who was knocking.

"Yes! I knocked on the right car, Gyu!" Yeonjun exclaimed.
"I knocked on the wrong car earlier. Did you wait long?"

Beomgyu failed to speak. How can he speak if Yeonjun looks different compared to yesterday when he was wearing a crop top sweater. The suit he was wearing fits him very well, he looks like a hot Mafia boss. His pink hair is styled as he shows his forehead and his mullet also suited him.

"Hello? Gyu? Gyu… you're drooling." Yeonjun said as he waved his hands, causing Beomgyu to return to his senses.

He wiped the side of his mouth with his handkerchief before opening the car door. But Yeonjun just stood there with his hands crossed. Beomgyu frowned as he watched his sinful fake boyfriend.

"Why haven't you come in yet? Let's go."

Yeonjun reached out his hand to him, Beomgyu was dumbfounded as he stared at it then his eyes turned to Yeonjun.

"Give me the key and I'll drive, baby."

"Huh?! no! come on and I'll just drive!"

"Uh-ah ~ give me the key, I don't want you to get tired. Please baby, hmm?" Beomgyu blushed because of Yeonjun's gentle voice.

"I- I'm just… giving it to you be-because I don't want to argue anymore." Beomgyu stuttered as he handed the key to his fake boyfriend.

Yeonjun smiled in victory, while Beomgyu frowned as he sat down next to the driver's seat. Yeonjun still wanted to tease Beomgyu but they didn't have time, they had to get to the gala at the right time. So he just drove quietly, sometimes he looked at Beomgyu through the front mirror to see his cute face. How he wanted to pinch Beomgyu's cheeks and kiss his pouting lips.

🍑🍑🍑

They arrived earlier than they expected. Hueningkai immediately greeted them with a smile that reached his ears.

"So, this must be the dude from FBFFH?" He whispered to Beomgyu.

"Hyuka shut up, please." Hueningkai chuckles as he sips his glass of juice.

"Oh… looks like he knows your secret baby." Yeonjun said in amusement of the situation while staring at Hueningkai.

"What the- your relationship is upgrading immediately hyung~" Hueningkai teased Beomgyu.

'Looks like the two of them will get along very well.' Beomgyu said in his mind, he was nervous about what might happen in his life and now these two have collided.

"You have no idea how much he drooled earlier while checking out me." Yeonjun said proudly, Hueningkai laughed out loud while Beomgyu blushed.

"I didn't drooled! You liar!" Beomgyu shouted as the guests looked in their direction.

Beomgyu bowed several times as he mouthed sorry. He is ashamed not only of the guests but also of Hueningkai. Because he witnessed how his fake boyfriend made him frustrated. He looked at Yeonjun, he saw him looking at one of the female guests. He immediately slapped him  on the arm, Yeonjun was surprised and immediately looked at him while rubbing the part he slapped. Hueningkai enjoys what's happening now. He silently watches the fake lovers with a smile on his lips.