Arrivals

"Alright everyone! Into the Boar Hat! Hawk cried from the porch.

"Is that a talking pig?" Phoenix asks. She was wearing a dark blue leather jacket matched with a dark purple shirt. Her jeans were regular and loose fitting. After all, she was going to be doing camp activities. No sense in wearing skinny jeans that would limit movement. Also the reason she wore black tennis shoes.

Her strawberry blonde hair shone like a sunrise in the noon light, waves giving her an eterithal look. Her features, which were usually soft and button like, were scrunched up in confusion and slight horror. As did her bright blue eyes. She almost dropped her black duffel bag in the shock.

"I've seen weirder," Luz said, walking up next to her. Amity, Gus, and Willow trailed. Eda, King, and Lilith were already inside, helping themselves to lunch. Phoenix turned on her.

"You have?"

"Yep!" Luz nodded before holding out her hand to the girl. "I'm Luz Noceda. This is Amity, Gus, and Willow."

"Phoenix," she said, taking her hand. Luz shivered at the contact and Phoenix quickly pulled away. She had forgotten about that. "I-I'm gonna go. Nice meeting you!" She called as she ran inside.

"I like her."

"Me too," Gus said. Amity's stomach growled and Luz took her hand to drag her inside, ever oblivious to her red face. Willow and Gus shared a smirk before following.

It was a shame, because they missed the dragons landing a little ways away. And the two people who were kicking each other and eventually one tackled the other off of the two headed dragon. An explosion was heard and seen as they hit someone.

"Owww! I am hurt! I am very much hurt!" Tuffnut yelled. Ruffnut didn't get hit at all and instead was laughing at her brother's pain. The rest of the gang ran over to see if he was ok. Hiccup saw the explosion and now the ashes covering him.

"Watch where you're going!" Bakugo yelled, tiny explosions dying down on his palms.

"Kacchan, you can't just attack him. I'm sure he didn't-" Deku started, but got cut off.

"Shut up, nerd!"

"Bakugo," Ida commanded. "I have to agree with Midoria. Using your quirk to attack someone for an accident is not the makings of a good hero." Bakugo growled as Ida bowed to the riders. "I am sorry for my companions actions.

"It's fine. He seems to be ok," Hiccup said.

"Just might have to take a bath," Astrid chimed. Ruffnut had finally calmed down and helped Tuff up.

"Bath?" Tuffnut asked. "What's a bath?"

"Everyone in! I'm not going to say it again!" Hawk yelled at the newcomers. Everyone was struck dumb upon hearing him talk.

"I didn't know animal's could talk," Uraraka said.

"Maybe he's like the principal at UA," Deku countered.

"Yeah, but we got transported by a weird lady," Todoroki said, looking over the pig. "And I have a feeling that she has more than that up her sleeve."

. . .

"You really think this is a good idea, captain?" Harlequin asked as floated next to Meliodous, putting up some decorations.

"Sure!" He replied, ever cheery. "We'll be able to teach others what we know and have some fun! Also, it gives me a chance to get closer to Elizabeth." Meliodous wiggled his eyebrows as he turned his gaze to the princess, who at the moment, was wearing his waitress outfit and bending over to pick something up. Harlequin sighed at his perviness and continued putting up the decorations.