First Night

Dragon cabin

"Alright everyone," Elizabeth said, coming in the cabin. "You can sleep anywhere. Lights out in 30 minutes." Elizabeth went into her room after saying it.

"It looks like Christmas in here," Keith said, setting his bag down beside the bed closest to the door. Indeed it did. While the room was mainly wood, the decorations were mainly red and green, with little bits of black and white sprinkled around.

"What's Christmas?" Hiccup and Amity asked at the same time.

"Wait, neither of you know what Christmas is?" Ida asked. The two shook their heads. "Well, it's this celebration we have during winter, specifically December, that you get together with your family, and exchange gifts." He explained.

"And eat more food than you can bare," Keith chimed, though he'd hardly remembered the ones he'd had.

"Well, we have something like that on Berk," Hiccup said, sitting down on his bed. He was surprised by how soft it was.

"And I think I remember Luz mentioning something like that before," Amity chimed. "Though, she called it something different. Felix... navel-dude?"

"Feliz Navidad," Keith corrected. Lance had called it that too. It was just the spanish words for Merry Christmas.

"Yes! That's it!"

"It's an amazing celebration that you can share with friends and family," Ida said.

"Unfortunately, unless you have them, it's not fun," Keith said solemnly. His comment kinda shut down any and all conversations that would've happened.

Fox cabin

"Alright, I don't give a damn where you sleep or what you do, but keep quiet," Ban said, walking to his room. "I gotta wake up early to make you guys breakfast."

"You all heard what he said," Eda exclaimed, using a spell circle to make something appear. It seemed to a bottle of something. Most likely alcohol.

"Yes. He said to be quiet," Phoenix replied. Eda scoffed.

"Hey, didn't that pig thing tell you to not to drink anything," Rayla asked, taking one of the beds closest to the door. Phoenix took the other one.

"Relax, this isn't one of theirs," Eda assured them. "This is one of mine. Want some?" She held it out to Phoenix.

"Umm, I'm 19," she said. Eda looked disappointed, but moved onto Rayla.

"I'm 15," she told her. She moved onto Lance.

"I'm 17," he said.

"Wait, so I'm in a cabin with a bunch of kids?" Eda asked. Everyone nodded and she groaned loudly.

"I said be quiet!" Ban yelled, causing everyone to jump.

Grizzly cabin

"Alright, you guys claim your beds. Lights out in 30 minutes," Harlequin said, yawning slightly. He went to his room. Not realizing how soft it would be, Fishlegs fell onto his bed. He bounced at the unexpected springyness, bumping into the wall and knocking things down.