Chapter 12 : Decisions!

Zehra came downstairs after getting ready for the day. She entered in the dining room and said salam. All mumbled replied and smiled at her. She looked towards her father who gave a nod to her. She too nodded her head and winked at him. He chuckled silently at her.

"Badi Ammi give me just tea, I am not feeling well to have anything!" She said looking at her Badi Ammi and made a fake innocent look.

"What happened, dear?" Her Badi Ammi asked looking worriedly at her.

"What happened to you?" There was the same question but from different persons.

"Nothing much but I am not feeling good!" She said while looking at her mother from the corner of the eye who was pouring tea in her cup.

Her mother looked unfazed but she knew that deep down she would be worried. She mentally smirked at her plan but kept a fake innocent face in front of everyone.

"If you are not well then don't go to the hospital today and take a rest!" Her grandfather said to her.

"No dadaji even if I want I can't take leave! Aur meri tabiyat itni kharab nahi he, aap fiqr na karen!( And my health is not that bad, don't you worry)" she said having soft expressions on her face.

"Okay, if you say so but come home if you are not feeling too well! Is that clear?" It was her Bade abba now, who said latter part in a stern voice.

One by one every man left after telling her to take a rest. Specially Shaan sternly told her to call him if her health gets more deteriorates.
She just nodded her head in return and suppressed her smile which was threatening to come out on her face seeing their care.

After everyone left, she kept sitting there with her head on the table without having anything.

After some time she felt a hand on her head combing her hair and she smiled and looked up at her mother.

"Chalo nautanki ho gai ho to ab nashta kar lo.(come on now if you are finished with your dramas then have your breakfast)" she said keeping a neutral face on which Zehra's face fell down.

"Jab Tak aap mujhe maaf nahi kar deti tab tak nahi!( I won't until you forgive me!)" she said while hugging her waist.

"Mamma please na! I won't get angry at you ever, please mamma." She said but didn't get any response from her mother.

"Mamma now I don't know how much time is left for me in this house, do you want me to have bad memories in my last moments!" She said playing her emotional card with her mother while wandering her eyes around at her home for better effects.

She looked at her mother after a while who already had tears in her eyes. She immediately went towards her and hugged her.

"Mamma I was just joking, aap mujhe maaf nahi kar rahe the is a lie. (You were not forgiving me that's why)" she broke the hug and cupped her face " if you want I won't get married, what say?" She said in a cheerful voice to get a smack on her arm from her mother in return.