Chapter 19 : Welcome Home!

They both were sitting in a car, going towards Zaroon's house. But Zehra was still Shedding silent tears and in between sniffing. Zaroon wanted to tell her to don't cry but he just didn't know how to tell her that.

He removed his handkerchief from his pocket and forwarded it to her.

"Please don't cry, you will have a headache!" His tone was full of concern which made her smile through her tears.

She tried to control her tears and after some moments of trying she succeeded and her tears ceased. For which Zaroon was grateful as he can't see his girl cry so much.

They arrived at his house and as Zaroon has already stated, her head started pounding due to continuous crying. Zaroon has opened a door towards her side when she was brought back to the earth from her thoughts.

Zaroon gave her his hand which she held, in return, he tightened his hold on her hand, bend down, straightened her Lehnga and helped her to stand up as Afi was in another Car and she was having difficulty in getting off from a car. She finally stood up on her feet but he didn't leave her hand.

He leaned a little to her side and slowly whispered in her ear "Welcome Home!"

Her nervousness seems to be back as her heartbeat again accelerated and her hands became sweaty. But the way her cheeks turned red could be taken as a sigh of blushing which was concealed from the world due to her veil.
Zaroon got to know about her nervousness due to sweat on her hand and in order to make her relax, he started drawing circles on the back of her palm with his thumb. His small actions were spreading a kind of warmth settling in her heart and pit of the stomach, after a while strangely her heart was back on its normal rhythm.

They have entered the house and made sit on the couch. She was coming to his house for the first time but her pounding headache was not allowing her to have a look in her surroundings. His mother came and made them eat some sweets and blessed them with enormous numbers of prayers. For some time this continued with various ladies.

Then Afi came and took her towards his room, now their room. His room was simple no decorations were done, no candles, no roses for which she was grateful as she is allergic to Roses. She sat down on edge of the bed.

"Afi, give me a medicine which I have kept in my handbag." She said while rubbing her temples.

"Are you having a headache?" She asked while rummaging through her things in her handbag.

"Yeah!" She replied while taking medicine from her hand.

"But Zeh, have some food first then have medicine!" She said eyeing her movements.

"I don't want to eat, I will have medicine. If my headache will allow then I would eat something." She said after gulping medicine with water.

After some time her headache got a little better, so she freshens up and prayed her salah. Then she Redid her makeup a little. Afi was settling her jewellery and Mangtika when there was a knock on the door.

"Zaroon Bhaijaan is here!!"Afi said in sing sang voice in return she got a smack from Zehra on her arm.

"Bhabhijaan, why are you getting angry? I am going right!" She said still teasing her to which Zehra glared at her.