Part - 1 (Half story and half intro.)

I entered my flat at 7:59 pm.
And saw someone whom I never wanted to see again. And yes!! That was not other than my best friend Shiwansh, Oh! Sorry, my Ex - Best friend, sitting with rashi, as she don't know about..., whatever happen between us since 2 months. 

(Ohh! Forget to introduce Rashi, she is everything for me in this new city, as my painkiller.)

And as Shiwansh knew about it, so he got a chance to take a revenge on this fake truth, as I can't say a single word about last incidents that happened!!

Broken my heart as glass peices.

He came to me and and whispered in my ears, - "You know what, I am smart enough to use you and your family."

And after this, I jerked and immediately started walking towards my room with lots of emotions in my eyes and yea!!! MY best enemy of my life " tears ".
How could he? Howw? - My mind.

He had returned to his home back, as rashi told me and came to understand the situation of mine and my reactions at that time.
She says, " Ayushi., Aree...you okay? Giving me a glass of water.
( Ayu.., Ayushi Maurya that's me)

" Are you going through something from inside, without telling me," she added.

As I can't able to hold it more long because its pricking me from inside.

I started, " See Rash!! I don't want to trouble you, or too be struggle with me, so don't try to be. We got breaked up in September. As I was listened to his conversation with Ruhanika, Yes!! Ruhanika My most precious person before, I got hurted by her too.

!!Remembering some good seens of my past life.!!
My thoughts, my memories with Rash, Jagriti aka our bandar in gang of girls and off course!!! Whole fasad ki jad:- Ruhanika.

_School time_
---------------------------------------
We were like three different triangles in our whole class that's include me, rashi, jagriti...
We were like different, like a white from group of blacks.
Jagriti Mishra - Most popular girl of gang at #2 . She was just too familiar to all except me because I was too shy person that time, not able to talk to anyone. She had one bhai in school, obviously that would be Shiwansh. ( Not real wala bhai, it is like that bro wala in school.)

Shiwansh D - Most craziest person ever I had seen in my life and off course the topper of our class for more that 5 years. He was really good and an amazing person from since I had observed him.

Rashi Bari - The most comedian among us all and at #1, I mean girls. Most chit - chat wali ladki from class and loved one, as I also love her because of this only.

Aur bacha kaun, main toh smajh lo na, I was the #3.👻
------------------------------------

How is it? Not good, but I tried my best to go through it.*
Hope, you all will like it.
Tata..
Next part tomorrow.
Darshan's entry will be on 3rd day.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙