The Warners meet abbey and the CEO

A/N: if you guys are wondering who Nora is that's the CEOs name.

The CEO of Warner Brothers studios is currently on a phone call.

Nora: Katie make sure those papers are sent in by tomorrow! Oh and let hello nurse know that her daughter Abbey is doing fine thanks.

She hung up and continued working on the computer. Abbey was sitting in a chair playing games on her phone.

Abbey: yeah! I just got a new high score!

The Warner's walk in the room.

Dot: a female CEO? Any chance of teaching A young future CEO?

Nora: no. Abbey do you know who these things are?

Abbey: of course I do. There the Warner Brothers.

Dot: and the-

Nora: Warner sister I know it's all right here.

She shows them a tablet with information about the Animaniacs.

Wakko: what's that?

Nora: oh that's right you're from the 90s. This is a tablet contains the sum of all human knowledge. Same thing with abbeys phone.

Yakko: all human knowledge in one easy to swallow tablet?

He swallows it and suddenly falls to the ground.

Yakko: cat videos, trends, Queen bay. We missed so much. But now...

He gets back up.

Yakko: I know everything!

Wakko: please tell us!

Abbey: I doubt you know everything.

Yakko: I'll prove it to you!

They all get ready to sing a song.

Nora: please do the this somewhere else.

Dot: but then you'll miss this song!

They all sit down ready to listen.

Yakko: You see... Taxis are Ubers, the stars are YouTubers, Neil Tyson gave Pluto the axe.
Cell phones got smarter, the oceans are hotter, the global economy collapsed.
We get internet deals on our high potent meals like cage-free vegan paleo sausage.
We don't leave our homes thanks to Amazon drones. They track what we do through our watches.

The Warners: What's going on? Will we be okay? Has it all gone mad since we went away?
Oh, update us please and put us at ease 'cause we've run out of jokes about the 90's.

Yakko: Al Gore lost bad 'cause of one hanging chad, Dubya hunted for WMDs.
Obama brought hope, so Clinton thought "Dope, 2016 should be a real breeze."

Dot: So Hillary finally broke that glass ceiling?

Yakko: No, but it certainly does feel like it's raining shards of glass all around us.
The country's cut into two, the red and the blue, Facebook's a toxic waste-dump.
The Fox Friends are doting, the Russians are voting and now they got President Trum-
At least we think there's still a President Trump. You see, the writers are writing this in 2018.

Wakko: How is that possible? The people rely on Animaniacs for outrageous and relevant content.

Dot: Well, how can we finish catching up if we don't know what happened in the last two years?

Yakko: I don't know, wild guesses?

Dot: Sounds good to me.

Yakko: We have chips in our brains, we no longer feel pain, there are worsening climate disasters.
Now we live underground, and we can't make a sound lest we anger our polar bear masters.

Wakko: They've come south for revenge!

Dot: We breed birds without arms on our factory farms and we live in aluminum bunkers.
We sent people to Mars all the food come in bars and the top-rated show is called Clunkers.

Wakko: It's about a talking police car!

Yakko: Who's also a time machine.

Dot: Wow, here comes the star, Clunko!

Clunko: I travel through time, following crime!

The Warners: That's what's going on in the world today, it's as crazy now as when we went away.
Our ratings depend on knowing the trends.
We're all caught up, that's how this song ends!

Abbey claps.

The end.