What Do You Know About Us?

Dot: Please put two minutes on the clock

Yakko: Uh No no no no, you two are going to sing about every first-lady in two minutes? Have you practiced this?

Dot: Well no. I have not.

Abbey: and I am going to sing a song to!

Dot: First first-lady Martha Washington stood strong at Valley Forge, and good old Dolly Madison saved Martha's husband George, from the British in the White House in the War of 1812. These were not just wives of presidents, but patriots themselves!

Abbey: Eleanor Roosevelt, lady on a mission. Head of the United Nations human rights commission. Just like a tea bag you knew Eleanor was strong cause she thrived when in hot water, just like us singing this song!

Dot: Lady Bird Johnson kept America clean, Betty Ford and Nancy Reagan, too, if you know what we mean. Michelle Obama is an icon who put veggies in your school, and like Jacqueline Onassis, the epitome of cool!

Abbey: Rosalyn Carter lobbied for the Equal Rights Amendment. Florence Harding ran a paper, till her husband became president. Abigail Adams helped John form his politics, and her son, John Quincy Adams was POTUS number 6!

Wakko: Umm? How many first ladies are there?

dot: Just, 45.

Yakko: Uhhhhhh, I hate to tell you this, but you two only have one minute left.

Dot: What!?

Abbey: we have to speed this up!

Dot nodded and kept singing.

Dot: Martha Jefferson, that's just eleven. Now we'll have to rush. Pat Nixon, and Melania Trump, and Barb and Laura Bush. Lou Hoover, Sarah Polk, and Lucy Hayes, what were we thinking? We had three verses on the tragic life of Mary Todd Lincoln. Louisa Adams, Frances Cleveland, Elizabeth Monroe. Julia and Letitia Tyler, Mamie Eisenhower, oh no!

Abbey: Edith Roosevelt, Jane Pierce, Ellen Arthur, we thought we had it in us! Caroline and Helen Taft, Anna Harrison, Ida McKinley! Grace Coolidge, Lucretia Garfield, only seven more to go. Abby Fillmore, Rachel Jackson, Margaret Taylor. Yeah so close! Eliza Johnson, Edith Wilson, Julia Grant.

Dot: So close, we can!

Abbey and dot: Thanks to Hilary Rodham Clinton, we almost had a first man!!!

Wakko: Wow! Two minutes! You two did it!

Dot: That's why the right men for the job are always women.

Abbey: if I ever become president I know who my first man will be.

She looks at yakko.

The end!