Let's Taekwon-dance!

The club members' voices can be heard loud and clear from the school gates.

"Come join the Taekwondo club, the greatest club in the universe!" (Y/N) advertises with positivity, hoping this will gain people's attention. "Your body and mind will thank you if you sign up today!"

<Recruiting: Taekwondo Club Members
The next Typical High Taekwondo ace...is you!
Desperately seeking passionate dreamers>

(Y/N) hands flyers that she designed herself to students passing by.

"The Taekwondo club? I heard their workouts are brutal." One student commented.

"Hey, you should join. You need some training." Another student replies to their friend.

"So I should sign myself up to suffer? You do it!" The first student replies. The two bicker on for a while.

'The Taekwondo club doesn't seem to have the greatest reputation...' (Y/N) pushes her hair back and pinches the bridge of her nose with her forefinger and thumb, a sign that she was clearly worried and stressed.

Jeongguk continues trying to pass out flyers, "Hello. The Taekwondo club is currently recruiting new members-"

"I'm not interested." The student answers bluntly and walks away.

Jeongguk just stands there gripping at his hair. The students don't even look twice at the flyers they prepared, they are just seen scattered all over the ground, just getting ignored or even stepped on.

"Ha...No luck today, either." (Y/N) sighs in defeat.

"Yeah..." Jeongguk replies in a very disappointed tone and gives her a worried look. "The club won't actually disband, will it? We've been passing out flyers and posting about it on all social networks, but no one has joined so far. Honestly, I'm a little nervous."

(Y/N) gives an undaunted expression, "Don't worry. I'm going to do everything I can to keep the club going. You know me- I'm true to my word."

Jeongguk stares at her admirably for a moment and smiles. "I know that very well."

Suddenly, a burst of loud music and cheering erupts nearby, nearly startling the two.

(Y/N) looks towards where the sound is, "What is it...?"

Jeongguk looks at where she's looking, "It seems like a performance of some sort?"

They walk, almost entranced, towards the music. Based on what they can see through the crowd, the dance team is giving a street performance.

The female's (E/C) colored eyes widen at the the scene before them, "Wow...They're really good!"

"They're no joke." Jeongguk watches, entranced by their awe-inspiring performance. "Though...it's hard to see through all the spectators."

(Y/N) curls her forefinger, placing it under her chin, "Would we get that kind of crowd if we danced?"

"Pfft, the Taekwondo club? Dancing?" Jeongguk says in way saying that it's much too ridiculous. "Maybe if it was a taekwon-dance..."

"Well..."

"..."

"...What?!"

They turn to look at each other before speaking.

"That's it! A taekwon-dance!!" Jeongguk exclaims.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N) sits down with Jeongguk to look for a taekwon-dance video. The difficulty of a Taekwondo routine with dance moves added to it seems significantly higher.