The Savior of The Taekwondo Club

"Jeongguk!" (Y/N) calls out.

Jeongguk turns to see (Y/N) coming his way. "Oh, you're here!"

(Y/N) has a bag in her hands full of goods, "I brought some snacks. Take a break!"

"Wow, thank you! I was just starting to get hungry, too." Jeongguk says feeling grateful. He's drenced in sweat but breaks out a big smile at the sight of the food.

"How is it? Did you choreograph some more taekwon-dance moves?" (Y/N) asks.

"Hm...I'm not sure..." Jeongguk places her forefinger on his lips. "Can I get your feedback?"

Jeongguk immediately shows her the two moves he's been practicing.

"Which one's better?" He asks the (H/C) haired female. "This is where I'm stuck..."

"Hmm...They're both a little weird." (Y/N) comments. "Ah! How about this?" 'I looked up a few more videos to get ideas!'

She gets up and shows him a few moves that she's spent some time working on. But what she got instead...

"Pfft-"

...Jeongguk laughing at her.

"Can you show me again? I want to record this." Jeongguk says, grinning so widely.

(Y/N)'s whole face turns red in embarrassment, "What the...You're making fun of me!"

"No, I really mean it. The move looks good."

"Really?"

The comment convinces her so she stands up again.

"Alright, here I go..." She positions herself, "Hiyaaa!"

"Pft... Pfft...Hahahahahaha!" Jeongguk bursts out laughing while his phone is out recording.

"Hey, what?!" (Y/N) turns around with utter confusion. "You said it looked good! You said it wasn't funny!"

Jeongguk keeps rewatching the video, "How is this not funny? Here, look."

(Y/N) feels so embarrassed, she can't even watch the video that Jeongguk's recorded of her.

She puffs her cheeks in frustration, "Hmph...Okay, yeah..." She turns away from him, her back shown in his eyesight. "I wanted to help any way I could, so I watched a lot of videos to learn that! And all you do is laugh at me..."

"Ah, I'm just teasing you! You were a huge help. Really." Jeongguk states, trying to cheer her up.

"I'm fine."

"Ah, Manager! I'm just kidding, don't be mad!" Jeongguk gets closer behind her and tugs on her hair.

(Y/N) smiles a bit from his playfulness, "...Forget it. I'm already upset." It's hard keep a straight face, even though she manages to sound serious.

"Hey, I'm sorry! Do you want to hit me?" Jeongguk looks down in guilt. "If that'll make you less angry..."

"You mean it?"

"Huh?"

"You're toast. Get over here!" (Y/N) courageously says as she gets herself ready.

Jeongguk bravely closes his eyes when he sees her roll up her sleeves. She pretends to hit him...but gently ruffles the top of his head instead.

Jeongguk looks perplexed at her actions.

"I can't hit you when you have to choreograph the rest of this. You're getting off easy...this time!" She points threateningly at him.