A Homecoming

I apologize if this chapter isn't as exciting as the last few but it's important to certain characters. So I still hope you'll be happy and enjoy some of the new developments. 

:)

----------------------------------------------------------------

It had felt like ages since when we had left Mikhail’s pack house and when I had left I was a prisoner. Walking into the house now, Mikhail holds my hand in his comfortably shows just how much everything had changed since we left. The big house seemed as silent as the grave as we all piled in through the front door. Mikhail was looking around the house with suspicious eyes trying to detect if anything was out of order but before he could finish the sound of footsteps over head caught our attention. It sounded like a stampede as Nana appeared racing down the stairs like someone had lit a fire under her. 

She raced towards Mikhail not slowly how her momentum in the slightest. I quickly ripped my hand free from his as she slammed into his body wrapping her arms around him in a giant hug. No one else seemed to be surprised by the action well except for the Boy who stood near me. He was watching the scene with wide eyes. I guess this was the first time that he had ever seen someone show that much love for another person. Mikhail wrapped his arms gently around his sister and stroked her hair but his eyes drifted to me in a quiet sadness, probably because it was clear she had been so worried. Finally Nana pulled back from Mikhail and looked up at him with a tiny sheepish smile, “Sorry—“ I remembered he hadn’t liked her giving him that much attention when I first met them.

Victor stepped up through the crowd and Mikhail was forgotten as Nana ran over to Victor and wrapped her arms around him. He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up a little and spinning her in a hug, “I missed you Nana!” He says to her and she giggles a little as he puts her back on the ground. It was clear that the two brother truly loved and protected their sister. She looked over to me and her smile dropped a little. I felt myself frown a little, that’s right when we had left it had been revealed that I was a rogue. I tried to not take it personally I knew she hated rogues for what had happened to her family. Even though I knew the real story now, she didn’t. 

Dante pushed through everyone, “Hey Kiddo!” He ruffles Nana’s hair and then starts looking around the house, “Where’s Bianca?” He asks her with a smile. Obviously  he’d be looking for his mate, they had been separated for quite a bit of time. Nana smiled back at him like she had a secret, “Oh she’s upstairs sleeping—“ He gave her a weird look before he walked away from the group and marched up the stairs taking them two at a time. I tried not to laugh at his haste to get to his mate. 

“Well if you will all excuse us,” Gideon says as he scoops up Sasha into his arms, “My mate and I have a lot of things to talk about.” Then he throws her over his shoulder. Sasha’s eyes are wide as they lock with mine as he starts carrying her off. They turn angry quick and she starts pounding her fists against his back, “I told you to never call me that!” She yells at him. He spanks her hard and I try not to bust out laughing thinking about how Mikhail had done the same thing to me not to long ago. Her face turned bright red, “I’m going to kick your furry ass when I get down from here!” He only laughs as he carries her down into the basement where I assume his room must be. 

I let out a tiny laugh as I continue to listen to Sasha’s string of curses and threats against Gideon. I felt slightly bad for him, it was going to take a lot of convincing before Sasha ever accepted that she was his mate. “Did I miss something?” Nana asks in confusion next to Victor, who gave her a smile, “Don’t worry about it to much kiddo.”