Claim Me I'm Yours

IT'S HERE!! THAT MOMENT I KNOW YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! 

Mature content ahead- :P 

-----------------------------------------------------

I can’t remember feeling so free before. After everything that I had been through in life and after the events of the past couple of weeks I wasn’t  sure that I would never be able to feel the way I feel right now. It’s not that my enemies had suddenly disappeared or that we didn’t have any more battles to fight anymore but just the thought of my mate and I felt like none of that really mattered. Mikhail was going to fight for his friends and family and he was going to fight for me. As long as I knew that then I could stand beside him and support him the way a mate was supposed too. 

I could feel Mikhail getting closer to me and I knew tried to run a little faster but my wolf wasn’t really wanting me to run away from her mate. Mikhail pounced on me from behind and we both went tumbling down into the dirt. I rolled a couple of times before I pushed myself back up off the ground and Mikhail was already rising his eyes glowing red as he stared at me. He growled low at the sound and came towards me and my wolf took over slightly coming towards our mate playfully bounding around him in circles yipping at him. Mikhail watched me as I ran around him and then he lowered himself a bit and then pounced on me again on one of my circles around him. 

He had my back pressed into the dirt and my stomach facing up towards him. I told you I would catch you. His voice echoed through my mind and I let out a tiny whimper as he pressed his wet nose to the side of my neck. His tongue came out of his mouth and he licked me in a slightly playful way but my body shivered under the touch of my mate. My body quickly shifted back into a human and I stared up into the wolf’s face for a quarter of minute before I watched it shift back into Mikhail. He had his hands on my shoulders and was staring down intently into my eyes. 

“Elena—“ he says my name softly pausing for a moment as he searches my face for a moment, “I never thought that I would have a mate and I never thought I would want them even if I did have one. I was wrong—I don’t think I could let you walk away from me now.” His voice is soft and husky. I stare up into his eyes and I understand what he’s telling me. I give him a tiny smile, “I understand and you don’t have to worry I’m not going to go anywhere—They’ll have to pry you  from my cold dead fingers if they want me to go anywhere.” I joke and he smirks a little. 

“I don’t know whats going to happen from here onwards. I can’t promise that you will have an easy life full like most Luna’s get to have. I can’t promise much of anything other than the fact that I will love you until my dying breath and I’m sure long after that.” His words make my heart feel like its soaring high above the clouds. I reach up and put my hand to his cheek, “You would make a terrible salesman, if that’s the type of pitches you gave people. It’s a good thing that I never cared to have an easy life and that I know you would be lost without me or else I’d so kick your butt to the curb.” He frowns a little at my comment but I laugh before I lean up and press my lips gently to his before pulling back, “I guess I could love you until my dying breath or what not.” He gives me a look trying to pretend to be annoyed but there is a clear smirk playing on his lips. 

“So—“ I say coyly, “Now that were both here—“ I raise my eyebrows, “I’m naked and your naked—“ Mikhail let out a deep chuckle that rushes through me and set my veins on fire with my desire for him. He leans down closer to me so that our lips are almost touching, “Does my mate want something from me?” He teases me and I find myself pouting a little at him. His eyes drop down to my lips and I watch him lick his lips before his eyes meet mine again. I shudder as I watch them take on their glow and Mikhail lets out a low growl before capturing my lips with his in a hungry kiss. I moan into his mouth as he takes control in his dominating and demanding kiss.