The Bite-Chapter 1

- It was 11 at night a small boy was walking down privet drive towards a park the boy often visited he visited it more after the death of his godfather.

The boy sighed as he sat down the name of the boy was Harry Potter savior to the wizarding world but to his aunt and uncle he was a worthless piece of garbage he sighed again then he jumped when he heard a rustle.

He knew he shouldn't be here then a dark form jumped out in front of him growling. Harry's eyes widened it was a werewolf. He didn't remember what he was supposed to do when in the presence of an aggressive werewolf. So Harry quickly tilted his head to the side so he can submit to the wolf.

The wolf then started to sniff his neck then a twig snapped making the wolf bite Harry's shoulder. Harry started screaming in agony, the wolf immediately ran into the darkness as Harry limped home. First an injury to his leg now the brutal pain of the bite. Life couldn't be worse.

His cousin Dudley was waiting for him "Harry where the hell were you and why are you bleeding?" Dudley asked concerned for Harry "n-nothing Dudley I'm fine just got bite" Harry said going to the bathroom as he got medical supplies to wrap his wound

"by what a wolf" Dudley said sarcastically Harry then froze "something like that" Harry muttered he then walked off to his room "night Dudley" he mumbled as he went to bed to only be awoken by nightmares at 2 am so the raven haired boy sat up and stared out the window sadly.

He hadn't even realized that the sun had risen until he heard his aunt banging on the door "get up you freak and cook breakfast!" She screeched Harry rolled his eyes and got up and opened the door sadly and walked down to the kitchen.

Not caring that his bandage was showing as he cooked breakfast today was September 1st he was leaving today. Right after breakfast he had already gotten his school supplies but he needed some books on werewolves. He then put the breakfast on the table and got his trunk

"leaving already?" His uncle asked mockingly Harry sighed "yeah I need some new books and what not" Harry replied "well how are you going to get there?" His uncle questioned

"I'll take the bus and go to a bus stop close to King's Cross and walk the rest of the way" Harry said making sure everything was in his trunk "whatever just don't waste any money freak" Vernon said spat getting up and smacking Harry across the face.

The raven haired boy got to Kings Cross and Harry went through the barrier and found an empty compartment and then everything hit his breathing quickened as he collapsed into the seat he was really a werewolf.

He couldn't do anything about when the tears had started to roll down his face then the compartment door opened. Harry looked up scared at who just walked in as he quickly wiped his tears "Potter" the voice snapped and Harry froze he knew that voice. This would be great.