1 | bored.

Eric sighed again, much to Sunwoo's annoyance, but he ignored it. Then he sighed, again, 'I'll flip this whole table if he does it one more time,' Sunwoo thought.

After a few moments of silence, Eric sighed a long sigh, making Sunwoo suddenly stop writing in his note book and slamming the table, startling the poor boy in front of him.

"What the hell do you want?" Sunwoo threatened in a low tone.

"I'm bored." Eric let out loudly, putting his head on the table.

"Okay then, stay bored but be more silent," Sunwoo rolled his eyes and went back to his notebook, writing and checking if he missed any notes during class.

"Please," he dragged out the e, "entertain me, do something."

"What give you a lap dance or something?" he rolled his eyes, but then noticing the silence on the other side, he raised his head to find a smirking Eric, he blushed a bit and quickly hit him with a "yah!"

"Ow ow fine!" Eric pouted, but quickly changed his facial expression and murmured quietly, "I wouldn't mind though,"

"Hey!" Sunwoo hit him again on the head, but with his large book this time.

"Ow now that hurts!" Eric exclaimed, rubbing his head with one hand, receiving a loud "shh!" from the angry looking librarian, he bowed his head to her and apologized, then when he turned away from her he rolled his eyes.

"Be more quite, I'm trying to focus," Sunwoo shushed his friend.

"Can we play a game? Please?" he pouted at Sunwoo, and clinged into his arm.

Sunwoo grumbled under his breath unheard curses, "fine," he finally answered and rolled his eyes when Eric did a little celebratory dance.

"Okay," Eric smiled thinking of games to play, "how about we play truth or dare?"

"Alright," Sunwoo agreed, already tired of the game.

Eric smiled and clapped happily, "you first?"

"Fine, let's get this over with." Sunwoo yawned.

"Alrighty, truth or dare woo?"

"Truth."

"Who's your crush?" Eric asked excitedly, as he knew that Sunwoo never speaks of his love life.

Sunwoo widened his eyes and quickly answered, trying to change the subject, "uh dare."

Eric pouted stubbornly then smirked in delight when he thought of a dare, "well in that case, I dare you to confess to your crush, I'll give you time from today till tomorrow."

Sunwoo panicked and stuttered, "w—wait! no no, I'm not playing anymore."

"Too late, you already agreed!" Eric smiled happily, so he can finally get to know who this secret crush of Sunwoo is. "Well would you look at the time, time for lunch, gotta go!" Eric got his bag on his shoulder and quickly left the library before Sunwoo got mad at him.

"Lunch already passed," he whined, looking at his friend's figure running out of the library. He bumped his head on the table, scared and thinking of all the outcomes that could come out of his confession.

He groaned and hit his head, before calming down with a long sigh, to calm his breathing. He shook his head disappointedly and turned back to his book, deciding he would buy a little box of chocolates later today after school from a close by market, then confessing tomorrow morning.

Trying to forget all about it, he decided to continue reading and skimming through his notes to try to further understand what his teacher taught today.