7 | walking disaster.

The next morning when Sunwoo woke up, he didn't want to check the mirror, he already knew he looked like a mess. Even though he tried as hard as he can to wash himself up, it still showed on his face that he was tired as fuck.

When his mother questioned him on why he looked so tired, he just said that he couldn't sleep last night. When he walked out of his house, his body felt so weak because of yesterday's gloomy weather, which explained why he was sneezing every two seconds.

When he reached the school gate, he took a deep breath, he really didn't want to go, but his mother would have kept asking him on why he didn't want to, then he would have finally cracked and told her, but he definitely did not want that.

Still standing in front of the gates, staring at it, he definitely looked like a weirdo to passerbys. He flinched when he felt a hand hitting him on his shoulder.

When he turned around, the first thing he saw was Eric's stupid grin, that quickly changed to a concerned frown once he saw Sunwoo's face.

"Damn," he scanned his face, "what happened to you?"

"I couldn't sleep last night, that's all." Sunwoo replied tiredly.

"yeah!" Eric pulled a disgusted face, "that's pretty fucking obvious!"

Before Sunwoo could answer him with a witty comeback, he stopped when he felt Eric link their arms together, "now let's go before we're late, sleepyhead."

Eric walked his tired friend to his classroom and waved at him before leaving, since they didn't share first period. "See ya later, woo!" He yelled at him, before running to his class.

Sunwoo sighed at his friend's weirdness and looked towards the door, he didn't want to come in, he thanked the heavens that he didn't share this class with Eunji, but he did share it with Haknyeon.

He groaned, before breathing slowly, to calm down. He slowly opened the door and stepped in. When he walked in, he scanned the classroom and noticed Haknyeon, head down and writing some notes on his notebook, thank god.

He sighed in relief and walked to his desk, trying to forget everything that happened in the week so far, and to focus on today, and today only. When he reached his desk, he put his bag down, and sat down.

He stopped his movement when he realized that there was a box laying on his desk, 'I don't remember leaving anything here today,' he confusedly thought to himself.

He turned his head up and looked around, but saw none of his classmates looking in his direction, they were all busy talking to their friends, or studying for certain subjects.

He furrowed his eyebrows confused on who would bring this for him, maybe it was an apology present from Eunji? He frowned, he didn't want her pity.

Curious, he opened the box and looked inside. there was a tiny box of chocolates laying inside, when he was about to open the tiny box of chocolates, he saw a note laying in the bottom of the box, under the tiny box of chocolates.

He reached towards it and got the note out, he brushed his fingers over the paper to feel it's texture.

He unfolded the paper and read the neat handwriting, 'I know I'm bad at comforting, but I listened well, I promise.'

He widened his eyes, he knew exactly where and who it was from. He slowly raised his head to look at Haknyeon and saw him already staring at him blankly, with no facial expression written. Haknyeon then turned to his paper again after the 5 second eye contact he had with Sunwoo, acting like nothing happened.

Sunwoo then looked back down at the tiny box of chocolate, and realized it was from the same brand he bought the other one from. He frowned thinking about it, but decided to open the box anyway.

He took out one chocolate ball and ate it, widened his eyes once the wonderful taste reached his taste buds and satisfied them. He smiled a bit at Haknyeon's thoughtfulness.

He now regrets throwing the other box of chocolates last night.