18 | calm confession.

It's the day of the project, Haknyeon should be with Sunwoo right now, at least revising what they had done together, with him. But here he was, selfishly avoiding him, just because of what happened last night.

So, then what would happen when they would present, oh god it will be so awkward between them. And Haknyeon is not ready for confrontation yet, so here he was, in the schools cafeteria with his hood down, trying to avoid all sorts of attention.

He thought of, maybe skipping the class where he had to present, but he couldn't do that to Sunwoo, it would be too mean, plus, he knows that the teacher will end up forcing Sunwoo to present the work alone. 

One day, Haknyeon is sure that Sunwoo will probably force him to talk with him, that boy is too stubborn and will get it out of him. Sunwoo does not like unresolved conflicts. That one day will be soon anyways, Sunwoo is quite impatient, and Haknyeon has to get ready for it one way or another.

But not today, definitely not today, hence, why he had the hood on, trying to avoid all students, and look unrecognizable as possible. It's only a hoodie, but he's trying his best here, he didn't have any other ideas to think of.

He finished eating his food and threw some stuff in the trash can and walked towards the exit, when he heard a voice call out for him.

"Haknyeon!" It's that same voice, he knew it was him, he widened his eyes at the boy who was catching up to him. He felt his heart race, then ran out of a cafeteria, "no wait!"

No no no, he was not ready for this. He kept running full speed through the hallways, hearing Sunwoo's rushing footsteps behind him as well, trying to catch up.

'Not today Sunwoo, not today please,' that was all Haknyeon could think about, he was far too ashamed and embarrassed to even talk to him or look at him. 

He kept running and running, he rounded a corner but stopped when he saw a dead end full of lockers, he turned back around to run the other lane when Sunwoo came his way and pushed him in.

"Finally," Sunwoo breathed out heavily, "you run really fast you know."

'Yeah only when I'm chased by someone I don't want to see,' Haknyeon thought sassily to himself, but he stood in silence as he looked at Sunwoo trying to recollect himself. "Whatever it is I don't want to talk."

Haknyeon tried to move past Sunwoo when an arm was pressed on the wall quickly, blocking his way. He was now awkwardly trapped between Sunwoo's arms. "Don't move." Sunwoo said in a low voice, still out of breath.

Haknyeon stared at him with his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. He looked away quickly, "I don't have time for this, S — Sunwoo."

"You do," Sunwoo answered with a determined expression making Haknyeon sigh at his stubborness. "Why did you walk out last night?"

Haknyeon scoffed bitterly at the stupid question, "well, I was obviously avoiding rejection if you couldn't tell."

"And who said I was going to reject you?"

"E — excuse me — ?" Haknyeon asked but didn't get an answer from Sunwoo, as he stared at him intensely in silence.

He smashed his lips on his, the both of them moving in harmony as they closed the distance between them. 

They both parted from the kiss for some air, looking at each other as they were breathing heavily, "does that answer your question?"

"Maybe," Haknyeon blushed as he smiled at the boy's words.

"You know, it's very rude to walk out when someone is talking to you." Sunwoo teased him with a smile present on his face.

"Oh shut up," Haknyeon hit Sunwoo's shoulder as he laughed.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

˚. a/n: nat finally got the endgame that she BEGGED me for🙄. anyways two chapters left Y'ALL BETTER NOT LEAVE YET!!!