16 | nightmare.

Haknyeon  stood up from his bed with a wide smile on his face, he was certain that today will be a good day, nothing was going to ruin his mood. He walked out of his house and skipped through the street, waving back at familiar faces, and yelling "mornin'!" whenever he had the chance.

He reached the school gate and let out a sigh of delight, never had he ever been so excited to be at school! Today was definitely different than any others.

He skipped through the halls, trying to find him. The boy was so excited to meet the other, it was their first year anniversary, of course! That's why he was so happy today.

He passed by his friend who he yelled at, "Eric! You look lovely today!" And, to which he received a confused glance from the boy.

However, Eric quickly regained his confidence and retorted back, "I'm pretty sure I look good everyday!" 

Haknyeon replied to him with a laugh, "yes! Of course you do!"

He took a turn to a hallway, when it slowly started getting darker and a bit cold, all the laughs that were bubbling up were slowly squished down as he rubbed his arms for warmth. Reached almost the end of the hallway, his eyes caught the sight of a familiar figure, Sunwoo, he sighed in relief as he ran to tell him the amazing obvious news.

As he reached closer, he realized that there was not only one figure, but two, and they were extremely... close. Too close to Haknyeon's liking. He ran and ran as he prayed that Sunwoo wasn't one of the two figures he'd seen. 

He kept running and running but didn't even seem to even be moving, he was stuck in his place. He panicked as he yelled out, "Sunwoo?!"

One of the two figures turned around, which revealed to be Sunwoo, who had a smirk on his face as well as... lipstick marks...?

To Haknyeon's horror, it kept getting worse, as the other figure turned around, revealed to be an also smirking Eunji.

Eunji sent a wink to Haknyeon who was still trying to run to catch up with them, as she turned back to Sunwoo and caught his collar, and she smashed her lips on his. 

Haknyeon yelled at the scene in front of him as he kept trying to run, tears were already pricking at his eyes, and the floor opened revealing fire under the ground. A sudden invincible force pushed Haknyeon into the fire. 

Haknyeon abruptly sat up on his bed as he tried to calm down his heavy breaths, he took a few tissues from his bedside to wipe out all the cold sweat that was running down on his face. 

His throat felt dry so he put on his slippers as walked to the kitchen, and drank some water.

He put the water on the counter and stared off into space as he was distracted by his thoughts. "What the hell was that?" He whispered to himself.

That dream felt way too real and vivid. He sighed and went back to his room.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

˚. a/n: hey... hey... sorry i didnt update for the past two days, in all honesty, i don't want to use this as an excuse but i've been feeling like utter shit lately. so heres me making u feel like more shitty by posting this chapter lol enjoy