The Cornerstone Video

Just a short imagine...

"Alex, delete it," I warned with my hands on my hips. "Or what?" he asked, clicking the play button once again.

He was sitting on the couch and I was standing in front of him. He had recorded me when I was singing 505 in the shower earlier and he was now playing the video over and over again, laughing at me. 

"Stop..." I whined, stomping my foot on the floor, probably looking like a child. He just kept on laughing. I tried snatching the phone out of his hands but he pulled it away. 

"Ah, you're too cute," he chuckled turning off his phone and placing it on the coffee table, grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to him. "Delete the video, dickhead," I said, grabbing the phone from the coffee table. "Why?" he asked, taking the phone back. I groaned and grabbed my own phone from my back pocket. I went into google and searched up the Cornerstone video from 2009. I started playing it and Alex's face fell, "No, turn that off," his cheeks turned red. "Aw, you're blushing," I said cupping his cheek. "Shut up," he said, grabbing my phone and turning it off. "Hey, that's unfair," I said trying to get my phone back. "Let's just ignore those videos for now," he said throwing both phones to the other side of the couch.

I laughed and crawled on top of him. He smirked and grabbed my ass. He quickly spun around so I was laying with my head on the armrest and he was on top. He leaned down and connected our lips. Both of us fighting for dominance but he soon won. I ran my fingers through his hair.

It turned heated quick, he pulled away and took off my shirt leaving me in my black bra

It turned heated quick, he pulled away and took off my shirt leaving me in my black bra. He started kissing down my neck and down my chest...

I let out a small moan, reaching for the hem och his shirt and pulling it off his body

"We need to stop before this goes to far," I panted. "Why?" He mumbled into my skin. "My parents could be here any time now." I said, cupping his face pulling him back up.

He pouted, "We can do it when they leave," I smiled at him. "Promise?" He asked, biting his lip. "I promise," I said, just as his lips were about to meet mine we heard the doorbell ring.

Alex was fast up to his feet, he grabbed my shirt and tossed it to me. Then he grabbed his own shirt pulling it over his body quick. I threw my shirt over my head, watching Alex re-adjust his pants, trying to hide the bulge that had been forming. I giggled small but Alex didn't hear because he started walking towards the front door. He disappeared behind the wall and soon enough I heard, "Hello, Mr and Mrs Y/l/n! Good to see you" Alex cheered as if nothing had just happened. "Hey, son!" My dad greeted, "Hello, darling! Good to see you too, I haven't seen you since christmas." My mom said. I walked around the corner and saw both of my parents standing in the hallway with big smiled plastered on their faces.

"Hi, mom, hi, dad," I said making Alex turn around and smile at me. "Hey, sweetheart!" Mom said, embracing me in a hug. "Hello, princess," dad said as I hugged him. I walked back to Alex who wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Have you been saving out your hair?" Mom asked Alex, making me look up at the brown mess that I had created. "Uh, no, not really, I just woke up from a nap so it looks a little frizzy," he smiled, running a hand through it. "Come in guys," I stepped aside to let them walk in. They did and Alex and I followed close behind.

"So, Alex," mom said making Alex look up at her. I stood in the kitchen making some coffee and tea. "I was scrolling through Instagram yesterday and I saw this video..." she started. "Uh-oh," Alex mumbled.

"No it's alright, it was way back from 2009 you wore a red shirt and had a record player around yourself." Mom explained making me burst into laughter and Alex hid his face in his hands.

The next 15 minutes was spent by Alex trying to explain the concept of the video while I was rolling around on kitchen floor laughing my ass off...