Embarassing

You can't do anything but love teenagers especially the ones that find you embarrassing and annoying. That the case for our family. Alex and I have three kids, Ryan, he's fourteen years old, Theo, he's eight years old and Aurora, who is four years old. We got Ryan when we were pretty young, I was twenty-one and Alex was twenty-five. He has always been out baby even though he's soon an adult which I refuse to believe.

"We're home!" I heard Theo yell from the hallway. I had Aurora in my lap so I picked her up and stood up from the couch I was sitting on. I walked us into the hallway where we saw Theo and Ryan take off their jackets and shoes.

"Hey boys," I smiled and Theo walked up to me and hugged me, I hugged back qnd kissed his head.

"Hey mom," Ryan said walking over to me.

I pulled away from Theo, "Yeah?" I asked while Aurora stretched he arms out to reach Ryan. Theo ran into

Ryan grabbed her and held her on his hip, making my heart melt. "Promise bot to make a big thing out of this," he started making me nod. "I have a girl coming over in an hour, we're going to study so could you please not embarass me?" He asked and I put my hand over my heart.

I gasped dramatically, "I would never do such thing," I said.

He shook his head, "Point proven," Aurora placed her head on Ryan's chest.

"Aurora, do you think mommy's embarrassing?" I asked, placing my hand on my hips.

She looked up at me and I could see that she was very tired. "When you pick me up, sometimes," she said, yawning.

Ryan raised his eyebrow at me and I crossed my arms over my chest. "You're lying, I am not embarassing and I will prove it tonight," I said, turning around and walking back to the living room.

I heard Ryan laugh between me, I rolled my eyes and saw Theo sitting on the coucj watching some cartoon. I sat down next to him and he crawled over to me, cuddling into my side.

"Do you think I'm embarassing?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair.

He looked up at me, "No, not really, you can just be a little too loving towards us while we're around other people. I think that's what Ryan and Aurora are talking about, but I don't mind it," he said. He's very wise for an eight year old.

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead, "I love you, Theo," I said and he turned back to the TV.

"I love you too," he said.

In came Aurora walking, while rubbing her eye because of how tired she was. "Mama, I'm tired," she said.

I pecked Theo on top of his head one last time and stood up, picking up Aurora. "Do you want to take a nap?" I asked, fixing her shirt that had gotten twisted.

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Okay," I started walking towards the hallway. I made my way down the hallway, into her room. It was painted all purple because it was her favourite color. I got to her bed and put her down, tucking her into the sheets.

"Thank you, mom. I love you," she said in a tired voice.

I smiled and tucked a piece of her dark hair behind her ear. "I love you too, princess," I leaned down and kissed her  cheek.

"When is daddy coming home?" She asked, closing her eyes.

I looked at the clock on the watch, "Anytime now," I said, walking towards the room.

She nodded and started falling into a deep sleep. I turned off the lights and walked out, closing the door.

I walked back into the living room and saw Theo sitting on the same spot I left him in.