[1] You never asked

Class 1-A were almost half way through their first year. A lot has gone down even for their first year.

Villian attacks, finding out Aizawa and Present Mic are married, confessions here and there oh and did we mention that Todoroki has a huge crush on Izuku and almost the whole school knows, except Izuku. Clichè right

"I don't know Mina", Momo stated unsure. Right now some of the girls were grouped at the back watching Todoroki interact with Izuku during their free time. Mina suggested that Izuku definitely likes him back, because why else not. It's not like he might like someone else right? Momo and Jirou couldn't see it but only put their input when they feel like it. Other than that, the rest of the girls and some other guys agreed with Mina.

After school some others gathered around the common room and others went off to their dorms.

"Hey guys since it's Friday why don't we have a game night?", Uraraka suggested, making everyone turn their attention to her.

"Yeah let's do it!", Mina jumped excitedly.

Later that night everyone gathered around the common room on the floor. They had blankets, pillows and some snacks.

"I'll go first!", Uraraka started. "Tsu truth or dare?", She asked.

"Truth"

"Hmm... Oh is it true your tongue can regrow if you cut it off?", Uraraka asked.

"I-i don't know kero", Tsu answered slightly shuddering at the thought of having her tongue cut off.

"Wanna find out?", Uraraka asked. Everyone snapped their heads towards her, eyes bulging wide. It was silent for moment before she doubled over laughing.

"I was joking! My god, you should've seen your faces!", She laughed, making others sigh and relax in relief knowing it was just a joke.

They continued playing for a few more rounds until it was Izuku's turn.

"Izuku truth or dare?", Mina asked. She was bouncing in anticipation, excitement flowing through her. Some of the others the same because they knew what she was going to ask.

"Truth", Izuku answered

"Is it true you have a crush!" Mina shouted as she finally asked the question of all time.

"No", Izuku answered making others stare wide-eyed at him and some others grimaced and hissed for Todoroki's sake.

"Y-you don't?" They murmured.

"No, I don't. I have a boyfriend." He answered with a slight blush across his cheeks as he looked slightly dazed.

Sero choked on his drink, Momo and Jirou jumped up screeching 'they were right' , Kirishima and Kaminari had their jaws dropped, Mina was rolling on the floor, Aoyama and Tokoyami were snickering their asses off and others stared wide-eyed; sparring side glances at the boy sitting besides Izuku.

"YOU WHAT!? SINCE WHEN- AND WHY DON'T I KNOW!" Mina screeched sitting herself up from the floor.

"You never asked?", Izuku answered bt made it sound more like a question, tilting his head slightly to the side.

Murmers ripped through the floor and questions like; who is he, do we know him, show us a picture.

Izuku simply told them no and quickly slipped off with a goodnight and telling them he was getting tired and tucking in for the night.

As he got into bed his phone started to ring and he looked at the contact name before sitting up quickly.

'Hey', a voice calm and soft voice greeeted.