[14] Time

The picture was just so beautiful-
I-
ʕ𖦹ᴥ𖦹ʔ
_

Lmao Laughing_Lennie deserves a freaking award!😭 Chile went and commented on every freaking paragraph for the last two chapters and I'm just watching her notifs roll In- my god!

_

_______________________________________

Mina walked to a certain invisible quirk user's door and knocked rather loudly. She and Jiro had spent around an hour talking and telling Izuku about what happened, and boy did the greenette look like he was going to blow a fuse tomorrow. Another ten minutes spent trying to stop Mina from wanting to go and trample over Hagakure. In the end, they let her go under one condition. No harm was to be done to the invisa-bitch.

Mina heard the small sound of shuffling and footsteps nearing the door before it was opened. A pair of pajamas and a green floating face mask appeared in front of Mina.

"Mhm, what?", Hagakure asked, voiced groggy and tired.

"We need to talk."

ו×

The next morning Hagakure walked into class, a bandage floating where her face was meant to show, and bandages wrapped around her arm. Her classmates had questioned her but she quickly shut them down saying she had fallen down the stairs this morning, then proceeded to get lectured by Lida on being more careful. Everything was fine, that is until a certain trio walked into the classroom, washing the room over with an intimidating atmosphere.

The three simply passed by the front of the classroom and walked to their seats. Mina plopped her backpack down by her desk and made her way to Izuku's desk. Jiro following suit but quickly grabbing Momo, Uraraka, and Tsuyu's hands dragging them with her. The other two welcomed the gesture and the 6 idly chatted away, bouncing from different topics while Momo and Jiro were smithing with each other.

The rest of the class had watched the encounter but didn't miss the glare that was sent their way when Izuku had entered the classroom. Fortunately, for them, the greenette hadn't said anything which they were really happy about since they would hate to be on the receiving end when the greenette was angry because he was merciless when in rage mode, which they witnessed during one of the attacks from the villains. But seriously, where did he get that drive from?

But they were soon to realize they celebrated too soon...

Most of 1A we're currently in the infirmary, with Recovery Girl. Some had fractures, broken ribs, burns, intense ringing in their ears, and others were actually smoking with the added volt of electricity that would course through them every now and then. How'd this happen? Easy, a simple game of pin the tail.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

The class had just entered their training fields at ground beta with Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic. They used the first half of their lesson to do drills and in the second half, Aizawa allowed them to work on whatever they needed to, to improve their quirks. That's when all hell was about to break loose.

Izuku smirked at Jiro and Mina, who nodded and grinned in return. This was going to be a fun lesson. Well for some...

See, they had a little something planned for the rest of the class to get back on them, and hopefully, this would get them off his case. No, he was sure it would.