[17] Warm

Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I did okay in the parts hehe-! Ryt off the bat too- Also some y'all need to touch grass 💀✋ Last chapters comments, some of yalls guesses were funny asf
Also huge sugg: know the difference in promise rings.

Izuku was the first to wake from the two. He cuddled into Katsuki's warm chest bathing in the heat rolling of in waves from the blonde. It's times like this that Izuku absolutely loves Katsuki's quirk. Cuddle times were always the best.

Katsuki always slept like a log when he was drained. Yesterday's events were definitely draining considering that they came home and cuddled till they fell asleep, which happened almost instantly once they wrapped themselves in each other's limbs.

Christmas morning. That's today! They were definitely going to do a lot of baking, courtesy to the greenette, since- surprisingly, that was one of the only things he was good at in the kitchen. Later on they would cook up a feast for the two and watch movies all night. And afterwards- would be presents time!

The thought of baking with the blonde made Izuku feel excited and get a fuzzy feeling. He smiled in anticipation. The gifts! He couldn't wait to see the blonde's reaction when he gave him the gifts. He could just imagine Katsuki's smile or shocked face. It always made his day when the blonde would smile at him, and only at him. True to his words last night, Katsuki did look incredibly attractive when he smiled. It was undeniable okay!

But that was all thoughts from all earlier- when he woke up.

Right now, Izuku was under the blanket he and Katsuki had tangled themselves in last night. He was tucked right between Katsuki's legs, bopping his head up and down on his boyfriend's dick while watching the blonde in amusement as he would make faces in his sleep.

How did he get here? Simply from ogling the blonde and maybe brushing his fingers across his ripped abs and unconsciously drawing lower and lower till he reached the blonde's waist band of his boxers. Katsuki tended to sleep shirtless- but Izuku never really complained. He also thought of this as payback for the blonde pranking him a few days prior but it would be pleasurable on both sides.

Izuku slowed his pace, as if teasing the blonde even if he was asleep. He could feel the blonde slowly getting harder with each little movement he did. If he could he would laugh but at the moment he couldn't- his mouth was full.

Licking the tip of the blonde's dick and slowly going down, he moaned around the length in his mouth knowing how much Katsuki would love it when he did so or how he could feel the blonde twitch every time when the vibrations were sent through him. Katsuki was now fully hard in his mouth. Izuku slipped off him with a small pop, smirking at his work. Hw panted, out of breath and drool escaping the corners of his mind, but he paid it no mind.

He took a second to make sure the blonde was still asleep before his velvet lips surrounded his boyfriend's dick again. He bobbed his head up and down, keeping at a steady pace. The small thought of getting caught playing in the back of his mind making a fuzzy feeling wound up in his stomach.

What the greenette hadn't noticed while lost in pleasure was the hungry pair of red eyes staring down at him, intensely. Katsuki simply stared at the greenette on his dick, his eyes dark and swimming with lust and want. The greenette's definitely gotten more bolder but he never expected this.

He watched intently as Izuku kept bobbing his head,
his eyes closed. Katsuki quietly moved his hand from beside him. Slowly, he brought his hand atop the green curls and weaved his hand through them. Startled, Izuku snapped his eyes open, only to be met with an intense red gaze looking down at him. The intense stare making Izuku stop in place and a shiver run down his spine. Everything seemed to blur and stop as the two locked eye and just stared at one another. Izuku was about to pull of but was stopped by Katsuki's hand gently keeping him in place.