[2] Don't let go

The week was coming to an end and Izuku had to go home for his birthday. He was obviously a little sad that he couldn't spend it with some of his friends but also excited because his mom said she had a HUGE surprise for him, which he could not wait to see. Which is also why he's walking with a jump in his step on the sidewalk from excitement and his backpack over one shoulder while he carried his denim jacket in his other arm.

He knocked on the door and waited for his mother. He heard footsteps approach, as the door swung open he was engulfed in a hug.

"Hey mom, I missed you too!" He chuckled while trying to hug back at his mother's bone-crushing bear hug.

His mother seemed slightly nervous but he brushed it off and they went inside.

"Oh, I can't wait for you to see your gift Zuzu! Your gonna love it I just know it!", Into squealed giving him a wink.

Izuku was confused and nervous but couldn't wait for either way. He excused himself to go put his stuff down. He found his door open which he found odd but concluded that his mother must've been doing his laundry.

He put his bag down by his bedside and went to open the window. As he was about to turn back around, hands slipped around his waist pulling him into a hard chest. Before he could react the person spoke.

"Did you miss me?"

Izuku's breath hitched in his throat as small tears started gathering in the corner of his eyes at the sound of the voice. He knew that voice all too well to ever forget it, he's been on long calls with that voice. He hesitantly and slowly turned around, the hands on his waist loosening but still held him close.

His eyes widen and he was met with beautiful ruby eyes lovingly gazing into his. His heart pounded in his chest as he brought one hand up, cupping the cheeks and traced his fingers under that sharp jawline that he so dearly missed. His hand moved further up tangling itself into the ash blonde hair that had a golden touch to it from the sun peeking through from the windows.

His body moving on its own, gripping the ash blonde hair quickly dragging the person's head down and crashing their lips together. It took him a moment to register all this, this was real- he wasn't dreaming.

They shared a passionate kiss, pouring all their emotions into it as they gripped each other tightly in each other's grasps, not wanting to let each other go.

When they pulled apart they pushed their foreheads together and just stared into one another's eyes. Nothing could ever replace this moment- is what they thought as they laced their hands together. Neither wanted this to end, they didn't want to pull apart.

"I missed you too baby", the ashe blonde smirked as he pulled Izuku closer, wrapping one arm around his waist as they still had the other laced together.

Izuku lightly blushed at the nickname but smiled nonetheless pecking the blonde's lips only to laugh lightly as he felt a hand travel up his back and to his head, holding him in place as they shared a kiss. Tilting their heads to the side to deepen their kiss.

"Kacchan", Izuku whispered as he cuddled on top of his boyfriend. Katsuki's arms wrapped in a tight hold around his lower waist with his legs in between the other's; head resting in the crook of his neck.

"Mhm, I did miss you. This is best, thank you Kacchan." Izuku said snuggling into Katsuki's warmth.

"Anything for you Deku", He said lightly smiling and rolling them onto their sides cuddling closer.

"Hey, when do you leave?" Izuku asked

"The day after your birthday", Katsuki whispered in his ear lightly nibbling causing Izuku to giggle.