[12] Possibility

Pack your bags we're going to Shenghai today!! ( ☞︎︎︎×'ᗣ´×)☞︎︎︎

________________________________________

Last night's call still played in his head but he just wrote it off as tiredness.

Izuku had summed nervous and almost stiff at some degree during their call. Katsuki was worried, more than he'd like to admit, but he was. Could things be going south? Izuku didn't sound happy last night, was he not happy anymore?

Katsuki knew Izuku. They've been together since diapers so it was inevitable either way. He could tell something was bothering Izuku but he didn't dare ask in case he was pushing it. He just hoped everything was okay...

The distance between them was already hurting him more than he'd like to admit. But it'll all come to an end soon. He'd just have to hope that Izuku would still have that undying love for him as he did the greenette.

He longed to lock eyes with those green. To run his eyes along the of stars staining his porcelain cheeks. To have his lips push against those plump pink lips that always left him baffled and wanting more. Addicted. That's what he is. He's addicted to those lips like an alcoholic is addicted to their alcohol.

Right now is when he needed one of his biggest frustration for the year to vanish, but there was one problem. There was no greenette with him to help.

Katsuki was done. He was done!
His class.

Dear God-HIS CLASS!

There was nothing really wrong at first, no, there really wasn't. Just your average teens with quirks wanting to start their journies to be heroes. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

They were just really annoying! Yes, Katsuki found a lot of things annoying but they were just borderline irritating.
He feels like he just wants to ship himself back to Mustafa and hide in Izuku's closet for the rest of the year. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Their grades were great, quirks were cool and they had their reasons for wanting to be heroes that he didn't really care to know. They just lacked any sense of logic, and Katsuki was all about logic and brain just like his boyfriend. They were picky and obnoxiously loud and Katsuki was not here for it.

Thus he really didn't put himself up to socialize with fucking idiots. Although the class did try to "keep him in the loop" he just wasn't having it. There were some decent people he could bear with. One being his dorm neighbour- Takahashi Aito, and two others- Nakari Yashido and Kimura Rin.

Now them- he could tolerate without a doubt. Friends? Sure you could call them that but he'd never admit it. They would gradually get the hang and grasp of the explosive boy's personality and knew all about his 'soft spot'. But that's where they would end it, nothing more nothing less. Teasing? Yes, just when they needed the extra push.

Now back to the whole point of Katsuki's fit. His main source of frustration and why he has a cabinet filled with pills for headaches he specifically gets from this problem

Yashimoto Shizumi.

Dear God!

The one bug Katsuki can't seem to kill. She's like a bug bite on his back that he can't reach to scratch, constantly itchy. She is the worst of them all.

"Katsu! Come play with me!"

Katsuki suddenly felt dread seeping through every pore in his skin as he entered the dormitory door. He should've trained longer. Was she just waiting for him or something? There was no one else there!