[6] Him & I

Izuku sighed sadly as he placed his head on his mother's shoulder walking back to the car. Another six months to wait...

But he would wait, he loved Katsuki and there was nothing that could ever change his mind about that. No one treats him like Katsuki does, no one loves him like he does. He loved that boy so much it hurt him to watch his liver go on that plane, mouthing his last goodbye. Atleast it wasn't their final goodbye.

Hell, he would fly across to the otherwise of the world for that boy. Katsuki was his everything, and still is.(oop-)

He was just...afraid. Will they still be together by the end of this when Katsuki comes back? How long till Katsuki doesn't want him anymore or decides to choose someone else. But...

He knew Katsuki isn't the type to do that though, he's not like that. He trust Katsuki and he did Izuku. He just couldn't help but let his insecurities get the best of him at times.

He still remembers the day they confessed. Well more like Katsuki confessed first with the whole mix up that day. Their first official kiss. They'd been best friends since birth, joined to the hip like no other. Nothing could come between them, not even their quirks.

~~

It was nearing their last month of middle school. Katsuki hasn't told Izuku he was moving yet so they hung out like normal since they'd 'decided' on going to UA together. Katsuki with his explosion quirk and Izuku with his telekinesis, a stronger version of his mother's.

"I'm telling you Deku, you're going to be fine. All we have to do is train more like we've been doing for the past year." Katsuki said reassuring his best friend as the boy had been voicing his fears of not getting into UA as the entrance date came nearer. They continued walking down under a bridge.

"I know Kacchan but what if- wait do you smell that?",Izuku asked stopping his ranting to sniff the air.

"Uhm... Yeah it smells like shit, why?", Katsuki answered after sniffing the air. Glancing it Izuku who was gawking at something behind them he stopped walking.

"Because that wasn't there before Bakacchan", Izuku whispered. Katsuki finally turned around only to make an "oh" face and sound.

"Hate to do this to you kid but ass might's on my ass! Haha get it-", the sludge thing spoke. Just as it finished in a blink of an eye it had Izuku in its grasp, wrapping itself around him.

Izuku looked right into Katsuki's eyes, fear swearing through them. He tried using his telekinesis removing some of the sludge from his mouth and nose so he could breath, eyes now glowing a fluorescent green.

"PERVERT!" He screeched before his mouth got covered in sludge making another struggle to get the the bitter slime creature's matter out his mouth before he screeched again.

"KACCHAN!"

Katsuki finally snapping out of his shock stage, face immediately turning into one of pure rage. No one gets to touch Izuku like that!

"GET YOUR ICKY SHITTY WATER OFF MY BOYFRIEND YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF SHIT!", He screeched only to stop dead in his tracks hand quickly going over to cover his mouth. Shit-

"W-gr-Kac-rgr", Izuku gurggled words not forming as slime easily slipped into his mouth since his mouth had been wide open from Katsuki's words. He slowly started losing consciousness, his lungs on fire as he couldn't breath. The last thing he remembered was feeling a lot of wind and being placed into something soft.