[13] Got your back

Saturday evening came along, Izuku and Uraraka had headed out for their hangout. Izuku had on his red and black plaid shirt with black ripped jeans and black sneakers. Uraraka had on a black skirt with tights and a white t-shirt with a blue jacket.

Their first stop was to their favourite ice-cream shop which, fortunately, was near the mall so they didn't have to travel much distance afterwards. They each had double servings of their favourites; Izuku had caramel and mint and Uraraka had strawberry and chocolate. After their stop at the ice-cream place, they went to the mall. They did some window shopping and only bought a few trinkets here and there, stopping to take a bunch of photos at the Halloween store all the while, while bonding.

While this was happening, back at the dorms tense air had filled the common room. Their classmates opting to leave instead of staying in the danger zone of what might go down.

Jiro and Mina sat across each other, legs crossed as they had an intense stare down on the carpet. Five minutes later Mina blinked, groaning in defeat.

"Ha, you lost! Now admit you were wrong.", Jiro said smugly, crossing her arms.

Mina whined, "But...can't I have been right then at least?". She said falling onto her back

Jiro sighed. She'd been waiting a while to confront Mina about this. But what can she say, she likes watching people's faces when they're defeated.
"Nope. You said Midoriya liked him when in fact, he didn't. At. All. So admit defeat and say you were wrong princess before I beat it out of you.", She said grinning with full confidence in her words.

"Fine! I was wrong...about Midoriya...liking Todoroki.", Mina finally said huffing, looking away as she pouted angrily.

"No-no-no, sweetheart. You have to say it- with the name.", Jiro added, smirking once she saw Mina's reaction when the pinkette sat up from the floor so fast she almost didn't see it.

"What no fair!", The pinkette protested. But the young hero across from her only gave her an icy glare which made her shudder. "Fine!", Mina finally caved.

"I was wrong about...Tododeku...", Mina said.

"Huh? I didn't hear you. Louder please." Jiro said grinning shamelessly, almost doubling over in laughter.

"I WAS FUCKING WRONG ABOUT TODODEKU!", Mina shouted. "HAPPY?" Once she admitted it she fell back into the floor, staring daggers at the ceiling.

"Yes, yes very much."Jiro smirked, "Great, now let's get ice-cream and calm your shipping heart, then we can watch movies with my girlfriend." Jiro said getting up and grabbing Mina's hands, almost peeling the girl of the floor.

Back with Izuku and Uraraka, the two had settled on a suspense romance movie. The main character had found out their lover had been cheating on them. He doesn't confront the lover but instead, returns the favor by cheating. The movie is filled with drama, lies, and deceiving, all the while the character falls in love. ;)

Throughout the movie, some people behind them kept making a small ruckus and bucking in Uraraka's chair, but she paid it no mind choosing to rather enjoy the movie rather than to cause a scene. In the end, Uraraka and Izuku had ended up balling their eyes at the end of the movie

After the movie, they headed to one of the open diners in the mall near the cinema.

The two had a small food fight on who's fries were better with each other's milkshake. Izuku definitely missed hanging with Uraraka. She always had a positive demeanor which Izuku had really been needing. Some positive light to take his mind out on the other stress other than hero training that's been occupying his time. In a way, small things about Uraraka's aura would remind him of Katsuki's soft side, when the blonde would let his feelings out in the open around the greenette. Smiling unconsciously, Izuku tuned back into the conversation with Uraraka.