[3] Popcorn

Izuku decided on taking Katsuki to the movies and then to a new diner he discovered while he was out with his mom. Since the last time Katsuki came home he decided to watch more horror movies and grow accostumed to them. So he's almost immune but the jump scares still get him sometimes. He wanted Katsuki to enjoy the night as much as he did, what better way than to watch a horror movie- the blonde's favourites.

As they got in line for the tickets and popcorn, Katsuki told Izuku he had to use the bathroom. Izuku got out of line after buying tickets and popcorn. He was at the mini tables used for spicing popcorn when someone called him out.

"Midoriya-kun!"

Izuku tensed knowing that voice. Please, please please don't be watching the same movie as them!?

"Hey lida, Uraraka", he smiled, slightly tensed as he waved.

"What are you doing here! We thought you were at home?", Uraraka asked

"Oh yeah I am, u-uh what movie are you guys watching?", He asked avoiding the question.

"Oh [that one movie]." Lida spoke

Thank god it's not the same movie. He didn't want them asking Katsuki questions on why he was with him. Which he knows they would, and that would just mess up the date.Neither did he want people finding out about Katsuki just yet. Its not time yet

"Yeah but you didn't say what you were doing here?", Uraraka picked, tilting her head slightly as she asked.

"O-oh Date!", Izuku replied, voice coming out as a whisper as he's cheeks turned a light pink.

"Oh your on a date! With your boyfriend!? Where is he? Is he inside already? Can we meet him?", Uraraka asked in excitement, bouncing on the ball of her feet.

"Yes, yes ,bathroom, no and definitely not.", Izuku chuckled, noticing the same cap his boyfriend wore tonight, pass behind the group and heading towards the theatre. He did a small smile, making a note to thank Katsuki for avoiding the group otherwise that would've been choatic.

"Aw c'mon Midoriya kero!", Tsu popped up from behind the group making Izuku jump in suprise.

"Not yet guys, maybe another time. I have to go, I don't want to miss the start! See you on Sunday!", He grinned, waving and quickly running to the theatre arms full with a bowl of popcorn and slushes.

Feeling arms wrap around him as he turned through the theatre corridor, smiling at the familiar feeling he smiled towards Katsuki, rising on his toes and kissing the blonde muttering a small 'thank you for avoiding them' before they went down to their seats.

"Are you gonna ever watch horror movies ever again?" Katsuki cooed in Izuku ear, trying desperately to hold in his laughs.

"Yeah maybe wait a little while before I do that again", Izuku replied nervously as he clung to Katsuki's arm. Okay, the movie was scarier than he prepared for I mean, who the hell eats off someone's face, do they really taste...well...nice?

Izuku shuddered a little at the thought as they walked, making Katsuki chuckle and wrap his arm over the boy's shoulder. They were on their way to the diner Izuku wanted to end the night with.

The sound of the bell ringing, announcing their arrival, echoed through the room. It was a peaceful diner with laughter and chatter here and there and although it was full of different people, it had a welcoming feeling it. But most importantly their food, it was so good and was so worth it!

"Hey guys! We saw Midoriya-kun at the movies and he said he was on a date with his boyfriend!", Uraraka announced entering the common room and flopping onto the couch. Others perked up, now waiting for the girl to continue but Mina spoke first.

"Well did you see him!?", Mina asked desperately while placing herself on the floor right infront of Uraraka.

"Well no, he said we couldn't meet him, and as good friends we respected thAT", she pouted, huffing ws she sank into the couch.

"Why would you do that! I thought you wanted to know who he was, Uraraka!", Mina groaned.

The class debated over the pros and cons of the situation for the next half an hour.

"Hey guys... Did you ever think that maybe his boyfriend wasn't real?", Toru spoke up. Others turned to the floating clothes, looking at her like she's insane.

"Why would Midoriya lie about having a boyfriend?", Kaminari asked, clearly confused as the rest.

"Well why else wouldn't he want you to know and we don't even know his name or w-what he looks like, I mean it's possible right?", Toru pointed out.

"I mean she's makes some valid points but Midobro wouldn't lie to us like that would he?", Kirishima asked.

"What if we just asked him kero?, Tsu pipped out, staring bluntly at the group she calls classmates.

Katsuki and Izuku had just finished their food. Katsuki went to the bathroom as Izuku went to pay.
(realising im giving Katsuki alotta bathroom breaks pfft-)

"Hey, this is for your friend", the lady at the counter whispered to Izuku, winking before giggling when she saw the blonde come around the corner. Sliding a piece of paper to Izuku.

Izuku smiled brightly but held so much anger in his eyes a she refrained from wanting to backhand the girl. "Sure"

He walked to the door where Katsuki was waiting for him. They laced their hands together, Katsuki giving Izuku a kiss on the cheek as they left. Just as they walked out Izuke looked back, making direct contact with the young lady at the counter as he threw the paper in the trashcan by the door, not breaking eye contact.

"Whoops! He didn't want it." He shrugged her way as he left, meeting Katsuki at the door who was laughing his heart out.

"Mine", Izuku purred bringing Katsuki closer as they walked home.

______________________________

I should be saying STREAKS because that's how happy I am about making frequent updates.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE VOTES IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!!💓

☁️.