[4] I Love You

Izuku woke up to his bare upper body being exposed to the cold, and not the expected warmth.

He finally thought he was going crazy. Was it all a dream? Did Katsuki really not come home yet? He felt like crying all over again but all his thoughts seemed to vanish when he felt the bed dip behind him and arms wrap around his waist, being pulled back into a warm chest. He smiled and pushed himself further back sighing in content. God was he going to miss this that body.

"Izuku", that voice whispered huskily in his ear, making him shiver slightly as he grumbled out a reply.

"C'mon Zu up we get", Katsuki whispered again, pulling Izuku up. Izuku grumbling and mumbling protests against the action. Katsuki having none of that simply pulled him up and out of the bed. The greenette let out a small yelp as he was lifted, his body automatically wrapped his arms and legs around Katsuki as they walked downstairs.

"Don't tell me you forgot baby?" Katsuki questioned faking sad. Izuku perked up and slightly turned his head inward to the crook of Katsuki's neck purposely blowing air into it.

"What are you talking about?", He asked, voice still groggy from waking up a few minutes ago.

"Aw all my hardwork", Katsuki said dramatically. "I'm so hurt!" He dramatised. Izuku looked at him completely confused at his behaviour. Then it clicked as Katsuki sat him down. Katsuki watched Izuku look up to him with a knowing smirking as the boy gasped.

"OH IT'S MY-"

"-Happy Birthday", Katsuki finally said, softly as he turned Izuku around.

Izuku gasped as he looked infront of him. Katsuki did all this for him. The table was set with a mountain of pancakes dripping with syrup just how he liked it and a bowl of melted chocolate on the side. Next to it was his favourite vanilla milkshake with caramel. The room was dark as the curtains were drawn making the candles on the table and counters stand out even more giving off a warm glow. It was so beautiful- like a romantic dinner but instead it was a romantic breakfast- birthday breakfast.

He squealed jumping onto Katsuki giving him a million kisses and 'thank you' 'I love you' and 'This so beautiful' 'Your the best'. Katsuki gave off a proud smile as he's pride was inflamed, picking up Izuku and spinning him around in his chest before dragging and plopping him onto a chair opposite his.

Breakfast was amazing. He couldn't get enough of the pancakes and the milkshake and the chocolate god the chocolate was soo good with pancakes! He didn't even realise the faces he was making or how fast he was eating till Katsuki was laughing and telling him to slow down. He flushed, embarassed.

He groaned. He was so full.Katsuki laughed beside him.They didnt want to move, infact they couldn't.They were so stuffed. (I'm so dirty i-)

After an hour of resting and they could finally move, Katsuki dragged Izuku out of the house. He told him to wear something warm so Izuku wore a red and black flannel that was slightly big on him so the shoulder were baggy, with his red boots and black jeans that had small rips on his thighs. Katsuki had on a red neck sweater with black ripped jeans and a large black denim jacket that also had rips.

Izuku was confused. They got out the cab and infront of him was a dome like building.

"Is this a museum?", He blurted

Katsuki laughed and took his hand dragging him to the entrance. When the door opened they were instantly hit with the cold breeze from inside. That's when he saw it. The ice rink.

Izuku squealed and jumping on the balls of his feet excitedly as he dragged Katsuki further inside without any hesitation.

"Oh my god Kacchan, you're amazing. I can't believe you did this I'm so excited, and the best part- it's with you. I've always wanted to do this!", Izuku spoke so quickly Katsuki nearly didn't catch it.