Q U I T T C H

Aubreys POV

I woke up in my dorms and saw Slytherin robes sitting on my dresser. I got up and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail and put the uniform on. "This is the most ugly damn thing." I said while looking in my mirror. The skirt was way to long the button up shirt made me look like a box, and the sweater vest thing was so fucking ugly. The robe I put on over it made me look even more boxy. I walked out and made my way to the Great hall.

Draco's POV

She walked into the great hall with the uniform on for the first time. No girl ever looked good in the uniforms however everything seemed to look good on this damn girl. The robes hugged her waist and so did the button up. The vest covers everything that would be for her boyfriend. The skirt wasn't long nor short it was the perfect length and her hair fell messily around her face. Blaise the bloody git noticed me staring and looked where I was looking. "Nice taste Malfoy." He joked and I punched him in the stomach. "Shut up Blaise I don't know what your talking about." I said. "Right so you weren't just blushing at Aubrey." He said like a smart ass. Then she went to sit by Blaise.

"The hell is this shit." She said as she picked up a water goblet. "Pumpkin juice." I said confused. "Don't you all have coffee or something?" She said and looked into the goblet. She clearly didn't like the idea of drinking pumpkin. "Is coffee a muggle thing?" Blaise asked. "Those filthy Mud-bloods probably made you like it. You'll get use to the taste." I said. "Whats a Mud-Blood?" She asked. Then I saw Pottah and his posy walk over.

Aubreys POV

"You've told her enough Malfoy." Harry said and pulled me up. "I still want to know." I said as the trio walked me over to the Gryffindor table. "Mud-Blood is a foul name for muggles." Hermione said. "Then why did-." Ron cut me off. "Because Malfoy is the kind of person you don't want to go befriending." We all sat down. I took what looked like muggle toast. It wasn't, it was some fancy herb. "What class do you have?" Hermione asked. "Magical Creators then I  have DADA. Lastly potions." I said. "Slytherins and Gryffindors have the same classes then." Harry said as he sipped that nasty looking pumpkin juice. "Great then I have classes with you all." I said and smiled. I took a another bite of the herb. "How can you eat that?" Ron asked. "I have no idea what it is. But it tastes like muggle French toast." I got a laugh from the trio

———————

We finished breakfast and made are way to magical creatures. I had never seen a magical creature. I had a golden retriever named Maddie back home, but never the winged horse thing I saw in front of me. "There here is a hippogriff, now who wants to pet it." The same half giant from the first day I arrived said. Nobody moved. "Ms.Ryder, you seem like a nice girl. Come give it a try." He said with a warm smile. I slowly walked towards the creature. "Give him a bow." He said and I did. Then the hippogriff did the same back. I held out a hand and it placed its head on my hand to let me pet it. I was smiling like a idiot. I quite liked this creature, it was friendly. I was just petting it before the giant picked me up, "Now we let you ride him." "Hey! Hey! No, No, put me down!" I said but he already had put me on the creature and it took off.

Draco's POV

"Hey! Hey! No, No, Put me down!" Aubrey said kicking away. That oaf had already put her on the bloody animal and it flew away! I was pissed. She didn't know what the hell she had to do. I mean last night she was eating the damn animal. "Ok what the hell! She didn't want to do that!" I yelled. "She's a smart young girl she'll be fine." He brushed it off like it was no big deal. "Are you barking mad!" I was so fucking pissed. "I think Malfoy is a foul git but he's right. She doesn't know a thing about magical creatures." Harry said. "Well you two are both seekers go get brooms and follow her if your so worried." Hagrid said. Me and Potter bolted to that oafs hut to get the old brooms the first years used. "What rubbish." I said and picked one up. "Stop being a brat Malfoy." Potter scoffed. I had no time to argue with that ass.

We both flew as fast as we could till we saw that beast and Aubrey over that black lake. She looked scared out of her damn mind. We reached her side. "Aubrey!" Potter said. "The hell do I do!" She screamed. That's when Harry stood up on his broom and jumped on the back of the hippogriff. "Malfoy!" He said. "Get on the back of Malfoy broom." He said and she nodded. I held my arm out to help her. She grabbed it and hopped on the back. "Hold on tight." I said and flew us back. Potter took control of that foul beast. We landed on the ground. "Well done you 3." He said and smiled. "That was terrifying." Aubrey whispered as we walked back to the rest of the Slytherins. "That's it for today, all of you run along."

Aubreys POV

I almost died. I was basically attached to draco's arm I was that scared. The Slytherins grabbed there stuff and made there way back to Hogwarts. "You scared the shit out of me today." Draco said. "I scared the shit out of myself!" I said back. We laughed and I was able to get of Draco. Although he seemed to like me there and grabbed my hand. "Malfoy has a girlfriend!" Blaise said and Draco's normally pale face went red. I bursted out laughing.

I walked into the castle and Harry was standing there next to Dumbledor. Draco, Blaise, and the rest of the Slytherins had walked off. "Ms.Ryder I heard what happened today. If you would like the rest of the day off you may have it. I understand Hagrid can get a bit friendly." The professor said. "Thank you Professor I really don't mind though. Thank you." I said and he walked off leaving me and Harry. "Do you want to go to class?" He asked. "I don't have an interest in dark arts. But I'll go to potions." I say he nods and has smirk on his face. "Do you know what quidditch is?" He asks. "Yeah isn't it the game with chasers, keepers, Seekers, and beaters?" I questioned. "Yeah it is." He confirmed. "My father was talking to me about it while be dropped me off at the platform. It sounded interesting." I watched a smile grow onto Harry's face.

——————

"Here are the Gryffindor brooms you can use mine and I'll use Ron's." He said and handed me his. We walked out back onto the middle of the felid and I mounted the broom. It flew up and it was a little scary at first but I didn't mind it once I got use to it. We were a good 10 feet off the ground and then Harry pulled out a gold ball. "Try to catch this." He said and let it go. He counted to 3 and we both raced after it. He was much smoother but I was a fast learner. I picked up my pace and pasted him and reached out for the gold ball. I caught it! "That was unexpected-." Harry said shocked. "What is this?" I asked. "That is a snitch. It's the hardest thing to get in quidditch. If the seeker gets that there team wins." Harry explained.

"Brilliant! Are there teams I can try out for?" I asked. "You can try to take Malfoy's spot on the team. There are tryouts this Saturday." Harry said. "Looks like Draco is going to have to watch out." We laughed and flew back to the ground. I gave his broom back and he went to put them away. We walked back to the castle to grab are books and run to potions. We were almost late.

"Ms.Ryder is Mr.Potter get you here fine." Snap said slowly. "Oh yes professor we were just running late that's all." I said and went to sit in the row with the rest of the Slytherins. "Very well then." He said and went to the front of the classroom. Draco turned to me, "Where were you?" He asked. "Quidditch pitch, Harry was teaching me." I said and opened the potions book. "You play quidditch?" He said confused. "I do now." I said and he just smirked. "What position?" He asked, it was like he was interested in something so simple. "I think Harry said it was seeker. The one we're you try and get the snitch." I whispered. He looked shocked. "We should play after this game, I need practice for try outs." He said and turned back to his notes. "Same, I really want to make the team." I said and copied some of Draco's notes. "There hasn't been a girl on the Slytherin team in years. So don't get your hopes up. After all I will probably get seeker." He said cockily. "Watch your mouth Malfoy." I snapped back.

"Feisty are we?" He said with a smirk on his pale face. "No just saying what needs to be said." I said looking over at his paper to see his notes. "Nobody talks back to me." He mumbled. "Well get use to it." I looked in his gray blue eyes with a blank face. "I don't think I'll need to." He winked. He really thought he was about to win this argument. "Please Malfoy. Anybody who goes in thinking like that is bound to get there ass beat." I said. "Iv never lost a game of quidditch." He lied. I scoffed, "right so that's why Harry told me all about how he beats the Slytherin team every year." I was smirking. "Is that what he told you? He's that desperate for a girl." I had to hold back a laugh. "Harry doesn't like me like that, and I don't like him like that. However you seem to." I joked and he went red. Although it was a joke he thought I knew. It wasn't until then I found out.

"Class dismissed." Snape said.

"Cya on the pitch Draco." I stood up winked, and left.