L A K E

Aubreys POV

I woke up in Draco's bed, without a draco. Did I forget something. I thought, but the last thing I did before we went to bed was help Draco stop crying. I got up out of his bed and went over to my dorm and got my uniform. I threw my hair in a messy ponytail and called it a day, like every other day.

I walked out to the great hall and saw Hermione, Harry, and Ron. No Draco. Hermione quickly ran to me and hugged me. "Aubrey your second task is in 30 minutes!" She exclaimed. Shit. She dragged me back to my room and threw me a black swimsuit with the slytherin crest on it, and some plant looking thing. "Eat that before you jump into the lake." She said.

"Wait, what, lake?!" I asked. "You didn't research!" She yelled. "I was in a different country!" I argued back. "Not the whole break!" She fought back. "Now get changed and go to the black lake! We're all waiting." And with that she left.

I put the swimsuit on under my robe and grabbed the plant and set off. When I got to the black lake I handed Harry my slytherin robe and he hugged me before disappearing into the crowd. I was looking for a certain Malfoy and did spot one. That's when I realized, I wasn't wearing his ring. The cannon shot off and I popped the plant into my mouth then dove in. I swam to the bottom of the lake and saw something shinny. His ring. I picked it up and saw a thick rope.

Alright there has got to be a law or something against this, right!

I swam over and unhooked Draco from the rope. I took him by his collar and dragged him up along with his ring. When he could breath again he looked pissed. But when he realized I was soaking wet he dragged me to shore. We were then given towels, hot tea, and blankets.

"Aubrey Ryder had returned with Draco Malfoy! She has been rewarded, 2nd place!" I got some congratulations but I was to cold to care. Draco's arm wrapped around my shoulder as I used him for warmth. Neither of us were to happy to be in that lake.

Flur came back with the Ravenclaw dude who took her to the ball, and Krum came back with another dumbstrang kid. As soon as everybody was realized, Harry, Hermione, and Ron came over to us, well, me. Harry handed me my robes which I took. He went to grab my hand or something but decided against it, probably for the better, Draco hasn't had the past 48 hours be great. I mean first the dark mark, then getting dragged to the bottom of the lake. I mean it's Hogwarts what do you expect.

"There having a party in the Gryffindor common room if you two are interested." Hermione said. "We will think about it, thanks 'Mione." Then I was pulled up by Harry and I helped Draco up. We walked back to the castles and I went straight to the showers. I needed it.

——————-

I dried off and threw on a oversized hoodie before knocking on Draco's door. "It's me." I hummed. "Come in darling." He called like always. He was wearing sweats and a long sleeved tee-shirt. I had a feeling he didn't like being shirtless anymore. "You could use something fun." I said rubbing his back. "I'm scared Aubrey." He whispered. "I know but you need to take your mind off everything for just a few hours, you've been so, well, life hasn't been the easiest right now for you. Just try it for 10 minutes, then we can leave." I offered. He nodded and I kissed him. "I'm going to get ready." I kissed him again and went to put on an outfit to cheer Daddy Draco up,

Along with the earring Draco had gotten me on Christmas in Italy, and of corse his ring

Along with the earring Draco had gotten me on Christmas in Italy, and of corse his ring. I matched it with some thigh high boots and called it good. I just kinda let my hair hang around my face. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Your favorite." He said making me chuckle. "Daddy Draco." I teased, he opened the door so fucking fast. "You called?" He said making me fall onto my bed with laughter. "I like that new nickname." He added as I regained myself. "Trust me I'm sure you do." I rolled my eyes playfully as I took his hand.

I led him up to the Gryffindor common room, they always leave there damn door open. When I walked in with Draco I could feel guys staring at me. Mentally undressing me. Fucking disgusting. I made my way over to Hermione who was being a modest book worm as always:

 I made my way over to Hermione who was being a modest book worm as always:

"Woah Aubrey you look great." She said hugging me. Draco's arm quickly found my waist the moment he was Harry looking at me. He made his way over both him and Ron were dressed nicely. I still preferred Draco's suit but whatever. We talked for awhile then we went to dance. It was upbeat and fun so I wasn't embarrassing myself to much.

——————
By the end of the night the 5 of us ended up by the black lake just talking. That was before Daddy Draco picked me up and splashed me with water. "Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I screamed before splashing him back. Harry joined in, then Ron, then after Hermione told us off she joined in as well.

God I love them.