T R Y O U T S

Draco's POV

I walked back to the Slytherin common room with Blaise. "She as a fucking mouth." I told Blaise. "She seems like a one night stand girl, you fuck her one night. Then forget she even exist." Blaise told me. "You would really treat her like that?" I was mad. I had no idea why. It wasn't like I cared about her. "Well you've met the bitch! She's fucking crazy! She's a half blood, and she's hot." He said defending himself. "Also you've never dated a girl. Let alone a girl with a mouth." He added. "And you've never dated a girl for more than a week." I snapped back. We walked up to the wall, "Pure blood." I said and we walked through the wall. "I'm just saying. She'd be the perfect one night stand girl, or if you really were feeling her, she'd be a good play girl." He said. He'd really done it now.

Aubreys POV

I was walking towards the common room then I heard a familiar voice. "She's worth more than that you twat!" Whoever it was, he wasn't very happy. "Come on draco! You'll get board of her soon. Besides you don't have time to worry about some hot slut." A slightly calmer voice said. "Don't call her that her name is Aubrey. And yeah no shit I have a lot to do but I can't control my emotions around her like I can everybody else!" Draco said outraged. I was no longer wanting to listen to this. They were fighting about, me.

"Pure blood" I mumbled and walked through the wall. They both turned to me. "Number one. I'm not a slut.  Number two I heard all of that." I said. Blaise looked embarrassed. Draco looked pissed. "Aubrey you know-." Blaise said before I cut him off. "Blaise shut your damn mouth before I shut it for you. No magic needed." I snapped. I pushed past them both and went into my dorm. I didn't have time to worry about these people. I just needed to go talk to Harry. I set down my books and notes and changed out of my uniform. I still had the Slytherin robes but I wore sweatpants and a tight fitted shirt. I needed to practice if I was going to make the team. After I changed I was out of here. I went straight to the Gryffindor common room but I was met with Harry at the door. "Oh I needed to ask you um-." He cut me off. "I'm going to practice right now." He said and we laughed, we walked down to the pitch and he handed me his broom. "When you make the team I'm sure draco will buy you some fancy nimbus three thousand." Harry Said and rolled his eyes. "I don't have any desire to talk to draco right now." I rolled my eyes and floated up into the air.

Harry let go of the the snitch and we raced around the pitch trying to get it. Both of us were trying are best to get that thing. At one point we were right by each other and we were trying to knock each other off. Although neither of us could do it. In the end I caught the snitch. "You'd make a bloody good seeker Ryder." Harry said. "You'd give me a run for my money Potter." I said and we laughed. "I hope you make the team but Hermione is making me and Ron study so I won't be there." He said and sighed. "That's alright bye!" I waved him bye and I went to shower. Tryouts were in 3 hours.

——————

Knock knock.

"Come in!" I said as I set my hair brush down. I had just changed into a dry fit green crop top and leggings. That's when Draco fucking Malfoy walked in with his old uniform on. "Draco what could you possibly need." I said as threw my hair up into a high ponytail. "Well you can't tryout without a broom." He said shutting the door behind him. "I'm aware. Im about to go down to hogsmeat and buy one." I replied. "Do you know where the broom shop is?" He asked. "No. But I don't need somebody to show me we're it is." I rolled my eyes. "Listen I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you. Please let me walk you around hogsmeat." He begged. "Desperate now are we?" I joked. He was smiling and I was joking. Things were back to normal.

"Fine." I said and reached into my nightstand. I picked up 40 sickles. "hey draco is 40 sickles enough to buy a broom?" I asked. He laughed at me. "What's so funny?" I asked. "I'm not letting you buy some cheap ass broom." He said. "Whatever." I replied and just took my whole wallet.

We walked down into hogsmeat and he opened a shop door with the name, Brewing Brooms. I walked in and there was everything you could possibly need for quidditch. I looked around a bit and saw a smaller sized broom with white wood. I pulled it out. "Somebody has nice taste." He said and looked at the brand. "What?" I looked up at draco confused. "That's a fireball. It's the type of brooms pro quidditch players use. The same brand I use." He finished. "Thanks for the summery, but I need a good broom if I'm going beat you I need a nice broom." I said and walked towards the counter to pay.

"1,300 Sickles please." The older looking wizard said. I smiled and looked in my wallet. My parents were well-off so they gave me plenty of money but by the time I pulled out the money draco had already paid. "The hell did you just do?" I asked. "Paid for you." He said with that damn smirk on his face. "Why?" I asked. "Because I had to make it up to you." He said. "Draco buying me stuff doesn't me jack shit to me. You already made it up to me by putting the effort in to try and make it up to me." I said and took the broom from the wizard. "I still did it. Now come on I have to make sure I don't lose my spot to a bloody girl." He said playfully. I punch his arm and we ran to the pitch.

——————

"Malfoy there you are- wait. Why is she here?" Flint asked. He was a eighth year therefore the captain till he graduated. "I'm here to try out." I said. Everybody but draco laughed. "A girl? Come on now." One of them mocked. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I could take any of you stuck up brats any day. So don't try me." I said flying up into the air. Draco was right. The fireball broom was really nice. It felt much smoother than Harry's. I took my potion and Draco was across from me. "Don't disappoint Ryder." Draco said. "I won't Malfoy." I assured them the game started.

I flew right under Malfoy confusing him then flew up to find the snitch. I spotted over by the hoops and raced over to get there. Draco hot on my trail. The snitch moved so fast it was scary. By the time I gotten to we're it previous was it was on the other side of the field. I had to duck from those bloody blugglers that the beats couldn't seem to keep away from me. Draco on the other hand probably didn't even know where they were. We scrimmaged for about an hour before I caught the snitch. We flew back on the ground and I felt bloody proud. "So like I said. Don't underestimate me again." I gave the a sarcastic smile then went to put my broom up.

Draco's POV

She was fucking good. She walked off to put her broom up then flint asked me, "What happened Malfoy?" I shook my head, "She was just better than me." I admitted. I hated my self for admitting it but I couldn't control what I said or did around this damn girl! "That's a first." Blaise added. "Trust me I know." I muttered and walked off to store my broom. I saw Aubrey in there. She was sweating but she still looked fucking perfect. Her dirty blonde almost brown hair messily placed around her face. Her Crystal Blue eyes that was almost purple in the sun. Plus she didn't have the body of a model. She was fit but not super skinny, she didn't have what some people would say a model body but I didn't care. On top of her looks her personality wasn't like anybody I'd had seen before.

She was a fire cracker. She was so nice and sweet and kind but don't cross her or all hell will break lose. She didn't care about blood, she didn't care about house, she cared about if you were a good person, and god was she smart. Her and granger are competing for top of the class all the time. "Good game Malfoy." She joked as I walked into the smaller room where the slytherin team stored there equipment. "You were a lot better than expected." I said and put my things up. "I really just wanted that damn team to shut up." She said and we walked out and headed towards the castle. "Flint isn't known for putting girls on the team however Snape might make him." I told her. "I told you to watch out this year draco." She smiled and we laughed.

She was really something else.