I N-L A W S

I woke up in a room much larger than my bedroom. It had all black furniture, with forest green accents. Then I was Draco's quidditch number. Was I in Draco's house. I can't remember much, but then the girl with black and blonde hair came in. "Don't be scared." She told me reaching her hand out gently. I grabbed it and she walked me to the down stairs, black marble floors, gorgeous fire places, large doors, and beautiful chandeliers. Then she opened a door with had a long table and at the head of it, him.

My eyes scanned the room trying to not make eye contact with, it.

That was before my eyes landed on Draco. He looked at me with sorry eyes, he had cuts and bruises all over him. Not like he had when I last saw him.

"Bring her here." It called.

Then I was standing next to it with a snake circled my feet. It grabbed my chin bring me to his eyes, "Tell me about Potter."

"Never." I growled. Next thing I new I had a wand at my neck. "I can kill you." It whispered. "I'd rather die." I snapped. "Draco!" It called. He looked up slightly, crying. "Come here boy!" It demanded. He got up and walked over to me. Then Draco had a wand to his neck. "Now tell me." It said. "Ok! He's hiding! Ok he's hiding!" I said crying. He lowered his wand from Draco's neck.

"Where?"

"The burrow." I lied through my teeth.

"You've done great work girl. Lucius." It said dragging Draco with him.

Then everybody but me and Draco vanished.

I ran to Draco and held me in his arms. "I promised." He said crying. "It's ok.. I'm ready." I said assuring him. I didn't want to die. But I would if that meant Draco didn't. "You lied to them." He said bellow a whisper. "Just to say good bye to you."  Then I broke. I really wanted to not cry, but I couldn't help it.

Then I heard a scream.

"LAIR."

Then I shoved Draco out of the way knowing what came next.

"Avada Kedrava!"