M I N E

It had been 1 week since I was officially Draco's girlfriend. I quickly learned Draco loved PDA. Although we haven't kissed, and he hasn't tried any bullshit. He loves wrapping his arm around my shoulder, and my waist, grabbing my hand, and placing his hand in my thigh. So naturally word got out fast. Although it bothered Harry for good reason he was still a good friend. If anything this was helping us get closer. Hermione was hesitant but warmed up to Draco. She saw what I saw. Well she saw a guy who cared and respected her best friend, that was the best she could ask for. As for the Weasley siblings, everybody was fine with it, except Ronald. He always had something against Slytherins but I just pushed it to the side.
——————————-

"Ms.Ryder what would happen if you infused Wormwood with gillyweed?" Snape asked in a monotone voice. "Well the wormwood would allow the gillyweed to last longer, making it more useful. However it would take up to 3 months." I answered confidently. "Correct. 30 points to Slytherin." I smiled and Draco just rubbed his hand on my upper thigh. Potions was easy, just remember the formulas and it's simple. Snape's class dragged on for another 30 minutes before it finally ended. Most people were happy to leave because it was hard, I was happy to leave because I was bored. I grabbed my stuff then I walked with Draco, and the trio to my next class. It was a habit we were getting in. Which I didn't mind at all. Hell Ron even asked Hermione to the ball once while doing it. She flipped him off and walked away but still. Harry was going with Ginny as what he claimed a friend, Ginny saw it as a date.

Although we were just talking and joking as we walked to magical history. This was the only class the two houses were allowed to sit with each other. So the five of us nabbed a table in the back and talked the whole time. I mean nobody really cared about how the Wizarding world was created. They just sugar coded it and left Voldemort out of all of it. Harry told me how it was actually created.

—————

When class ended we had all decided we were going to the party at hogs head in hogsmeat tonight after dinner. Only 5th years and up were allowed and it was a Friday so fuck it. I went to the library with Hermione, although I wasn't studying. I was just reading mindless books and correcting her every once and awhile. But the time struck 4 and it was time for dinner.

We said bye and walked to are respected tables. I sat next to Draco across from two larger boys named, Crab, and Goyle. Next to me was some 3rd year who was quite so nothing really happened with him. "Maybe don't wear something to revealing." Draco said and took a bite of his dinner. "I'll wear whatever I'm feeling." I said with a smirk. He shook his head and sipped something out of his goblet. Dinner that night was fine. Crab and Goyle were like every other guy iv met other than Harry and Ron. Scared of Draco's name, and a mindless drone.

But after dinner was when I told draco to wait for me while I changed. He said he was just going to throw on a nicer outfit and call it a day. I however was feeling a little daring

I looked into the mirror and let my hair fall around my face

I looked into the mirror and let my hair fall around my face. It was simple and easy to move in. Sure it was a bit more risky then my other outfits but we were going to a party. The skirt was not even that short.

When I stepped out Draco's eyes lit up. "Fuck me." He muttered and walked towards me. He had a button up shirt he left untucked, dark wash jeans and his hair wasn't geld back which I loved.

"I like your fluffy hair." I said and ran my fingers through his hair. He chuckled and took my hands and kissed my knuckles. He took off his silver ring on his middle finger and slid in onto mine. It was a bit big but it fit closer towards the bottom. "If your going to wear that at least let people know your, mine." He whispered sending a chill down my spine. He grabbed my hand and we walked out towards hogsmeat.

—————

We arrived at hogshead and there was quite the party. Every girl looked like a slut, except Hermione. I'm convinced that girl has nothing other than modest clothing. People were laughing, sitting at the bar, dancing, everybody was having fun. We walked over to the bar and I sat down next to Harry, Draco sat by me. Harry's eyes trialed my body. "You look nice." He complimented blushing hard, making me chuckle. Harry had a black button up on that was untucked and dark was jeans. "Thank you." I said with a smile. Ron looked over and checked me out before snapping back into reality. Hermione was busy talking to Luna.

"Want anything to drink?" Draco asked. "Surprise me." I said and winked. He smirked and walked off.

Draco's POV

I walked over to the middle of the bar and ordered two champagnes. "Do you all have rosé?" I asked and the witch tending the bar, "Yes." "I'll have two." I said. She nodded and walked off. I wasn't going to let her drink that cheap shit everybody else drinks. The witch came back and handed me the drinks. I gave her 40 sickles and walked back over to Aubrey who was talking to Potter. "Here you go." I said and reached over her shoulder. "Thank you!" She said and sipped it. "Treating her with the high life Malfoy?" Potter asked making me smirk. "She deserves it." I told him making Aubrey blush hard and hide her face.

I surprisingly joined the conversation with Potter. That was before one of the seventh years in charge of the whole thing said over the mic, "Grabs your dates bitches!" We chuckled and I grabbed Aubreys hand. Weasel grabbed Grangers and Potter and Luna just followed.

Then a song came on and I took her waist along with every other guy and there dates. "Draco if you think I know how to dance think again." She said as I guided her. I chuckled, "Just follow my lead and don't fall." She stuck her tongue out mocking me and we laughed. I could see guys looking out of the corner of my eyes. I'm sure there girlfriends were happy. But Aubrey Ryder was mine, she was safe with me and I'm determined to keep it that way.

Aubreys POV

Draco was helping me through the dance. I was the only one other than Harry, Ron, and Luna, that had no idea how to dance. The music stopped and played a more upbeat song. The group made its way back together and we danced as a group. It was about midnight and we had one more drink before walking back to the castle.

"You guys should spend the night in the Gryffindor common room." Hermione offered making Ron roll his eyes. "Why not." I said smiling. "Alright grab your stuff we will leave the door open!" Harry said before going up the stairs. Me and Draco went down the seventh year classrooms and to the Dungeons.

I changed into a black oversized hoodie with slytherin on the back. Then I slipped forest green shorts on underneath just in case. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and called it a day.

I knocked on Draco's dorm door, "Let's go." I said. "Alright." He said opening it. He grabbed my hand and lead us up to the Gryffindor common room.

"We're here!" I said making Hermione and Harry laugh. Ronald was unamused. Harry and Hermione slid over so me and Draco could sit.

"I can't believe the ball is next week." Ron said with a sigh. "Neither of you have dates do you?" Draco asked. "Nope." They said in unison. "Harry there has to be some girl willing to deal with you all night." I said patting his back making him chuckle. "Aubrey we should go dress shopping tomorrow!" Hermione said smiling. "I'd love to but somebody." I started pointing at Draco, "Just had to take matters into there own hands." I said making the group laugh, even Ronald. "I'll come and help you pick out a dress tho." I said and she nodded. "My date said he wanted to come so don't mind him." Ron rolled his eyes and I nodded. "Well Harry even if you don't have a date, you still have Ginny!" Ron said winking. "She sees it as a date already." Harry said slouching into his seat more. "She's still my sister!" Ron exclaimed making the group chuckle.

I yawned and leaned on Draco shoulder. He ran his fingers through my hair making me even more tired. Hermione yawned soon after followed Harry, then Ron, lastly Draco.

"We're a mess." I muttered before falling asleep.