H O S B I T A L-W I N G

I threw on Draco's second year quidditch uniform because the Slytherin team didn't make girls uniforms. As I tied my hair up in a tight high ponytail I noticed what the jersey said on the back. "FUCK YOU MALFOY." I said and I heard him die of laughter. "Like the jersey?" He asked from outside the door. "Ima give you three seconds to get me a green shirt without your fucking name on the back." I said. He was quite for a second. "Nah." He said and I heard him walk off. I rolled my eyes. Whatever. I thought. I will just try to open my door again. I walked out and tried to hide my back from everybody. I pushed on my door really hard and it opened. I looked though my drawers and searched for a Slytherin shirt. I took off Draco's old uniform and just wore leggings and a tight fitted green tank top.

I walked back into Draco's room I handed him his old uniform. "Not feeling the jersey?" He asked like a dumb ass. "Your lucky your the captain or I'd beat your ass right now." I said making us both laugh. I went to walk out but I stoped dead in my tracks when I heard Draco say, "Just saying Aubrey Malfoy sounds much better to me than Aubrey Ryder." My cheeks went red. And when I mean red I mean redddd. I shut the door behind me and internally screamed. As I walked down to the great hall for breakfast the only thing I could think of was Aubrey Malfoy.

————-

I walked into the great hall and made my way to the Gryffindor table because Draco wasn't here yet. "Ryder ready for your first game against me." Harry said and winked. "If you think your going to win your going mad, Potter." I retorted. "What are you blushing at?" Hermione asked looking up from her book. My eyes went wide, "Just a comment somebody said." I wasn't technically lying. Just wasn't being specific. "Ok so somebody we wouldn't approve of." Ron chimed in. "I wouldn't say that-." I got cut off by Draco, "Aubrey Malfoy." He said and slid in beside me. "Fuck off Draco." I muttered looking dead at the ground. Hermione laughed, Ron laughed awkwardly, and Harry. Well Harry looked disappointed. "So are you two-." Hermione started. I perked my head up. "BLOODY HELL NO." I said. Harry didn't look as disappointed, he was laughing at this point.

"Well Harry we should probably go." Ron said and Harry nodded. "Get ready to lose Potter." Draco said. "In your dreams Malfoy." He said and walked off with Ron. "Draco could you go for a moment." Hermione asked. Draco rolled his eyes and stood up. "We need to talk." Hermione said. "Ok talk..." I said. "Have you noticed." She said. I was so confused. "There flirting." She clarified. "Flirting? Who?" I said clueless. She rolled her eyes and shut her book and slammed it down on the table. "Harry and Malfoy's!" She said making me burst out laughing. "You really think there flirting?" I said. She nodded. "Aubrey Harry really liked you and clearly, as much as non of us like it, Malfoy is to!" She said I collected myself. "Hermione why would Draco Malfoy. The schools 'Bad Boy' like me that way, and why would Harry Potter 'The Chosen One' or whatever people call him, like me that way." I told her. She rolled her eyes, "Well I'll be at your game today cheering on both teams." She got up and winked. I also got up to sit by Draco who was sitting with the quidditch team.

"What did Granger say?" Draco asked. "A theory she had about something and wanted my advice." I lied. "That Mud-Blood is always going mad." Flint said. "Call her a mud-blood again and the only blood will be your jaw." I growled. I had gotten some attention from the rest of the team, everybody gave me a look that said, did you really just say that. "Let me guess your a blood traitor." He said back. "Not even a pure blood. But there's about to be pure blood on my knuckles." I snapped back. Draco took my arm and led us out the great hall.

"Sometimes I wonder how your in Slytherin, then sometimes everything about you makes since. This is one of those times." He said making me chuckle. "Sorry I get pissed off when people bad mouth my friends." I replied.

——————-

We were about to walk out of the field when flint turned to me and said, "Prove Malfoy right about." Then walked off. I rolled my eyes and looked for Draco in the stands. I couldn't see much from underneath but from what I could see the Gryffindors were already out there. So we made are way out there as well. Everybody took there positions. Mine was across from Harry.

"Scared Ryder?" He asked. "You wish." I said then the game started.

I ignored everybody and everything. I just focused on the snitch, Harry, and me. This was my first real quidditch match and I wanted to win. However as I reached out for the snitch I caught it. But next thing I new black.

——————

"It's your bloody fault she fell!" I heard a voice say. "My fault?! It's not my fault the snitch was hexed!" Another voice said. I was unable to open my eyes. I just felt one cold hand and another warm hand. "Would you both shut it! Her first real match and she was hexed. Nobody knows who did it. And nobody probably will." A female voice said. I finally was able to open my eyes. Hermione was at the foot of the hospital bed I laid in. Harry was holding my hand, his hand felt warm. Draco was holding my other hand, his hand was rather cold and his rings even colder.

"Bloody hell what happened." I muttered. "You caught the snitch but I was hexed making you pass out and fall at least 30 feet off the ground." Hermione clarified. "Nobody knows who hexed it either." She added. "Well." The two boys said. "If your trying to blame each other I'm not believing either of you." I said making them shoot a glance at each other.

I tried to sit up and was quickly told to lay back down by Draco and Harry. "Boys it's not like she just took the killing curse!" Hermione said. "Lots of experience with that now don't we Harry." I joked making the group laugh. Although I'd much rather be having this conversation sitting up and not I'm the medical wing. I enjoyed every bit of it.